By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Ball FighterZ shipments and digital sales top two million

Hynad said: 

Here's a fun fact for you: It can be a million seller on PS4 even if it's also available on other platforms.

Here is another one: the report does not say it sold 1 million alone on PS4. 

Pinkie_pie said: 

thats what makes it impressive. how many multiplat games on switch have sold over a million? besides, he never said it was ps4 exclusive

what Switch has to do with anything here?

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Hynad said: 

Here's a fun fact for you: It can be a million seller on PS4 even if it's also available on other platforms.

Pinkie_pie said: 

thats what makes it impressive. how many multiplat games on switch have sold over a million? besides, he never said it was ps4 exclusive

Here is another fun fact.

All japanese games sell a lot, noo!! A huge amount more on playstation then xbox.

If it shipped 2mill deff 50% on ps4, prob even more.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

EricFabian said:
Hynad said: 

Pinkie_pie said: 

what does selling 1 million got to do with exclusive or not? and its certainly sold or shipped over a million on ps4 . even if you dont want to believe it

I like how we've turned this from a congrats to the game itself and how good it looks and plays, all the way to "it sold more on PS4, suck it everyone else".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
I like how we've turned this from a congrats to the game itself and how good it looks and plays, all the way to "it sold more on PS4, suck it everyone else".

I like how nobody told you or anyone else to suck it up. Why so susceptible?

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Chazore said:

JK

Hynad said:

I like how nobody told you or anyone else to suck it up. Why so susceptible?

He couldn't handle the truth!

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Bristow9091 said:
Holy shit, first I'm wrong about Monster Hunter World sales, and now I'm MEGA wrong about this! First they get great metascores, now they have a crazy first week... that's crazy! :o I'm actually VERY tempted to pick this up, been wanting a good fighting game for a while, last I played was Mortal Kombat X (My favourite fighting series along with Soul Calibur), and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite just didn't do anything for me.

This is a good game. Best 2 dimensional fighting game I've ever played.

I hope this game makes a huge impact in the next EVO tournament.

EricFabian said:
Hynad said: 

FighterZ most definitely sold over 1 million alone on the PS4 if you saw the platform split in the UK, which was 77% PS4 and 23% XB1.

Wow, Dragon Ball seems like it's doing really well recently. What a great time to end Dragon Ball Super.