By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Ball FighterZ shipments and digital sales top two million

Wow, that's nice, it's good to see those names back in business

Around the Network

Sales are huge. Congrats

Hiku said:

Boom!
And it just came out in Japan/Asia today, so there may be more digital sales on top of that.
Well deserved. This game is so well made in a lot of aspects where Arcsys could have been lazy and gotten away with it.

estebxx said:

Its the complete opposite for me, the moment i saw her transformed version was the moment i knew i had to buy the game.

Same here. Love her design.

In all honesty... i think its my favorite design for an antagonist in the entire franchise, i was always a fan of the original 3 bosses (Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu), but i never thought any of them looked particularly awesome, Kid Buu was cool for how evil he was but he didnt look intimidating to me, Cell was really great as a character but he was essentially a big human looking bug (and im not a fan of bugs...), and then there is Frieza who is probably the best of the 3 (in terms of character design) but that white and purple man... and those tiny lips and mannerisms just... nope.

And now we have android 21 who i assume has something to do with Buu (or maybe just got his powers), and in her first transformation (or at least the one in the trailer) already looks more cool and intimidating than Buu ever did, and i think her white hair looks great (far better than her non transformed version), she also isnt fat or small (looks at kid Buu, Buu and Frieza), or too tall (looks at Cell) but instead she looks the right size, fit and ready for a fight, i got no complaints about this design, and it also doesnt have anything to do about about whatever waifu factor she may have, i just think she looks F#cking Cool.

estebxx said:
Cloudman said:
Great to hear for the game. It does look quite fun, though the regular form of android 21 not being playable loses a lot of appeal for me.

Its the complete opposite for me, the moment i saw her transformed version was the moment i knew i had to buy the game.

Hiku said:

Boom!
And it just came out in Japan/Asia today, so there may be more digital sales on top of that.
Well deserved. This game is so well made in a lot of aspects where Arcsys could have been lazy and gotten away with it.

Cloudman said:
Great to hear for the game. It does look quite fun, though the regular form of android 21 not being playable loses a lot of appeal for me.

estebxx said:

Same here. Love her design.

I mean, she's fine too, but I didn't really like that she was... like Buu. She seemed more original as her standard form, and I liked that design. I'd be fine if they added her regular form as DLC.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

ArchangelMadzz said:
Why is every game that's coming out doing ridiculously well? Damn go DBZ FighterZ

I hope that continues through the year!  Bring the quality, receive the sales!

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Another mill seller for ps4! Jesus

is not exclusive to PS4

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
xl-klaudkil said:

is not exclusive to PS4

It's still is (probably) a new million seller for ps4

The power of DB shows again

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

EricFabian said:
xl-klaudkil said:

is not exclusive to PS4

Here's a fun fact for you: It can be a million seller on PS4 even if it's also available on other platforms.

EricFabian said:
xl-klaudkil said:

is not exclusive to PS4

thats what makes it impressive. how many multiplat games on switch have sold over a million? besides, he never said it was ps4 exclusive