By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Ball FighterZ shipments and digital sales top two million

Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for Dragon Ball FighterZ have topped two million units, Bandai Namco announced.

The Arc System Works-developed fighting game has become the fastest game in the Dragon Ball series to reach two million units. It launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia on January 26, and in Japan and Asia today (February 1).

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Nice, i cant wait for the Switch port this fall

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Great to hear for the game. It does look quite fun, though the regular form of android 21 not being playable loses a lot of appeal for me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Double of what mvc:i managed in 3 whole months. 190k more than what ARMS managed in 6 whole months.

Edit: it's also the same as what street fighter V managed in more than 16 MONTHS.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Shows how incredible the fanbase is. Even decades after its introduction, the series has massive recognition by people who have never watched a second of anime in their lives. Rightfully deserved. Game is excellent and is what a DBZ game should have always been

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Nice, i cant wait for the Switch port this fall

i REALLY hope you're right, because i plan to double dip on this game (ps4 and switch).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Cloudman said:
Great to hear for the game. It does look quite fun, though the regular form of android 21 not being playable loses a lot of appeal for me.

Its the complete opposite for me, the moment i saw her transformed version was the moment i knew i had to buy the game.

The fighting gameplay is the best in any 2D fighting game ever made. Certainly in terms of fun atleast as I'm not into 2D fighters at all but I'm really enjoying this game. Now Namco needs to internally develop a DBZ 3D fighting game in the same vein as Tekken and Soulcalibur. That would be even better.

Why is every game that's coming out doing ridiculously well? Damn go DBZ FighterZ

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Another mill seller for ps4! Jesus

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil