By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump considering to ask Jeff Sessions to Prosecute Mueller and Special Counsel

Is this how an innocent man would act?

Yes 3 23.08%

No 10 76.92%

Total:13

LOCK HIM UP!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

More "facts" by unnamed sources? Might as well post blogs from tumblr while you're at it.

Aeolus451 said:
More "facts" by unnamed sources? Might as well post blogs from tumblr while you're at it.

Well you can keep using your “alternative facts” by your orange leader all you want

StarOcean said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well you can keep using your “alternative facts” by your orange leader all you want

I didn't. I go by reality while you're just regurgitating heresay and wishful thinking.

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

I didn't. I go by reality while you're just regurgitating heresay and wishful thinking.

Anyone who still supports him at this point is in no way going “by reality”. That’s like listening to a theist saying their magic sky daddy will save them when they believe hard enough XD and unnamed sources in news have existed since the beginning of time. You only dislike it here due to the negative light it paints your god in. 

Here’s the thing, when it is confirmed, you’ll say it’s not a big deal, anyway. He’s confirmed to have tried last Summer. We all know he’s been thinking about it since December. Nothing about it is out of character. He’s a shady POS, always was and always has been. If this seems out of character for him, then you clearly don’t know him

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Aeolus451 said:

Anyone who still supports him at this point is in no way going “by reality”. That’s like listening to a theist saying their magic sky daddy will save them when they believe hard enough XD and unnamed sources in news have existed since the beginning of time. You only dislike it here due to the negative light it paints your god in. 

Here’s the thing, when it is confirmed, you’ll say it’s not a big deal, anyway. He’s confirmed to have tried last Summer. We all know he’s been thinking about it since December. Nothing about it is out of character. He’s a shady POS, always was and always has been. If this seems out of character for him, then you clearly don’t know him

There's plenty of people who support him because he's doing a lot of good for everyone in the country and not because of his character. You're just trying mock right leaning people and anyone who voted.

I don't believe the news from leftist news groups because they hate him to the point they'll falsify news or publish unverified news. It's especially fishy when they won't list their sources other than a "friend" said something..... That's ridiculous as they way you act over political topics. Everyone has friends with opinions. That doesn't mean they should publish a story about a friend's theory. They're really desperate to do that.

He didn't try to fire him because trump at any time can fire him for any reason.  There's no attempting it and failing. Also, that's based on more "friends".

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

There's plenty of people who support him because he's doing a lot of good for everyone in the country and not because of his character. You're just trying mock right leaning people and anyone who voted.

I don't believe the news from leftist news groups because they hate him to the point they'll falsify news or publish unverified news. It's especially fishy when they won't list their sources other than a "friend" said something..... That's ridiculous as they way you act over political topics. Everyone has friends with opinions. That doesn't mean they should publish a story about a friend's theory. They're really desperate to do that.

He didn't try to fire him because trump at any time can fire him for any reason.  There's no attempting it and failing. Also, that's based on more "friends".

Funnily enough, besides his lack of care for the environment and inability to pick competent people, I don’t necessarily disagree with most of what he’s doing. You only see my mocking the right. Trust me, some of my biggest political gripes come from the white-knighting left *cough*culturalappropriationisfuckingstupid*cough*

So you believe in your heart of hearts that Trump is 100% innocent? Just because most people hate him, and it is most people, doesn’t negate that he’s a shady af guy. We’ve known for years he’s got his hands deep in shit like the mafia, hell that’s why Australia denied him property in the past. There’s nothing innocent about him. 

Yeah, that worked out well for Nixon

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

Other than the use of anonymous sources how would you suggest we get news that those in power don't want us to hear about? You think Trump would just tell us if this were the case or that someone from his administration needs to sacrifice their job everytime we learn something about this administration so that we can know the name of who is saying it?

StarOcean said:
Aeolus451 said:

Funnily enough, besides his lack of care for the environment and inability to pick competent people, I don’t necessarily disagree with most of what he’s doing. You only see my mocking the right. Trust me, some of my biggest political gripes come from the white-knighting left *cough*culturalappropriationisfuckingstupid*cough*

So you believe in your heart of hearts that Trump is 100% innocent? Just because most people hate him, and it is most people, doesn’t negate that he’s a shady af guy. We’ve known for years he’s got his hands deep in shit like the mafia, hell that’s why Australia denied him property in the past. There’s nothing innocent about him. 

Do I think he's innocent of  the russia allegations and anything related to it? Yep. I think it's a flaky attempt at getting rid of him. They need actual evidence to prove their claims. Do I think he's innocent in nature? Hell no. I think he's an asshole and arrogant to no end. People didn't elect him because he's a nice person though.

Torillian said:
Aeolus451 said:

Other than the use of anonymous sources how would you suggest we get news that those in power don't want us to hear about? You think Trump would just tell us if this were the case or that someone from his administration needs to sacrifice their job everytime we learn something about this administration so that we can know the name of who is saying it?

How about they show evidence or actual witnesses so we can verify the tales they tell. They obliterated their credibility awhile back. It would go a long way towards to rebuilding the people's trust in the news and actually damaging trump. Otherwise, most of everything they report is considered bullshit and only legitimises his claims about fake news. They have to show their sources or no one is gonna believe them.

Several news groups have been caught lying, falsifying news stories, endless biased versions of events and not confirming what their "sources" tell them before reporting a story. 

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

Do I think he's innocent of  the russia allegations and anything related to it? Yep. I think it's a flaky attempt at getting rid of him. They need actual evidence to prove their claims. Do I think he's innocent in nature? Hell no. I think he's an asshole and arrogant to no end. People didn't elect him because he's a nice person though.

Not everything will be brought to light until Mueller starts his trial. For all we know, you could be right and he surrounded himself with shitty people. But until neither I or you can safely say he’s innocent to anything Russia. If what is shown shows him to being innocent, then I will concede. I won’t like him. But I also won’t think he’s a treasonous asshole. Just a regular one, which, I can live with