By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wild Guns Reloaded coming to Switch

Wild Guns Reloaded is Coming to Nintendo Switch

Many retro gaming fans have fond memories of Wild Guns. Wild Guns released on the SNES back in 1994 and is now a highly sought-after and expensive title for the Super Nintendo. Wild Guns Reloaded released for Steam and PS4 at the tail end of 2016, and was a sort of remaster of the classic title.

Today Natsume announced that Wild Arms Reloaded will be coming back to where it belongs: a Nintendo platform.

Source: http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/2018/01/26/wild-guns-reloaded-coming-nintendo-switch/

Around the Network

Nice, although now I'm wondering if they'll use the motion controlls for aiming or something like that.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I’d get it if I wasn’t so committed against giving Natsume money ever again over the BS with the hijacking of the the Harvest Moon trademark.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Physical or bust. Have it on PS4 but it kicks my ass. Maybe a beginner mode would be best for my sorry ass. Love the game tho.

Ill get it if it gets a physical release.

Around the Network

Well, it's a good thing I kept passing on it on the Wii U. I'll happily take it on the Switch.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Goodness this brings back memories! Release date?

KLAMarine said:
Goodness this brings back memories! Release date?

They say spring 2018.

Darwinianevolution said:
Nice, although now I'm wondering if they'll use the motion controlls for aiming or something like that.

That would be brilliant!

CaptainExplosion said:

Jumpin said:
I’d get it if I wasn’t so committed against giving Natsume money ever again over the BS with the hijacking of the the Harvest Moon trademark.

When was this?

And why wouldn't they do the original, not-with-crappy-multiplayer Wild Guns for Switch?

It’s been going on for years.

In short, Natsume used to localize and publish Harvest Moon in the US because the devs didn’t have the resources. Eventually, the devs grew and formed Victor Software/Marvelous - expanding their publishing operations. When dealings with Natsume broke down, they began publishing through their own subsidiary XSeed. Natsume apparently had rights to the trademark in the US, and forced them to drop the Harvest Moon Name (Rune Factory dropped the “a Harvest Moon Story” branding, and the main series had to change its name to Story of Seasons.

The changes took effect around the world - except Japan, where it has always been known as Bokujo Monogatari.

What was worse, Natsume began making crappy fake Harvest Moon games. They used the Harvest Moon trademark and promoted them as the real deal.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.