By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite month of the year?

Mine would be October because fall is my favorite season of the year (temperature is neither too hot nor too cold), the best video games release during the October-December period, I have the awesome feeling that my birthday is just ahead (early November) and that we only have to wait 2 more months until Christmas arrives. :P

Around the Network

It would be December if I didn't have to study so much. I like October, November, March and April too, they're just calm months with nice weather.

January. It's when my roughly 2-1/2 month layoff comes every year, and i have the most amount of time to play games.

December.

July. I can go swimming every day (after work) and drive around in my roadster with opened roof.

Around the Network

Whatever month is furthest away from summer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

So December? :P

Dr.Vita said:
vivster said:

So December? :P

Depends if it's a warm or cold December. Usually Decembers are still pretty warm. January seems to fare better on that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Any of the cold months.

July. It's hot, my pool is in the lower 80's, I'm trained back up to go cycling for over 100km a trip and I love cycling in the heat to Lake Ontario or Lake Erie and go for a swim before heading back. Plus there is still plenty of summer left in July not to worry about that last hot day approaching.

Februari is the worst, winter starts to drag on and usually comes back with a vengeance after a couple nice days at the end of Januari like right now. And it's my birthday in Februari.