By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite month of the year?

Any of the winter months. (June,July and August in Aus) Its not too hot but its not too cold either.

Around the Network

I'm gonna say June, because there's no chance any of the unbelievable amount of slop from the winter melt is going to be present. With that in mind, I have problems with March and April. Everything is a lake of filth.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

September through February. Cold beats hot any day.

December . Because there is little rain and not cold so much.

It's too cold now.

EricHiggin said:
SvennoJ said:
July. It's hot, my pool is in the lower 80's, I'm trained back up to go cycling for over 100km a trip and I love cycling in the heat to Lake Ontario or Lake Erie and go for a swim before heading back. Plus there is still plenty of summer left in July not to worry about that last hot day approaching.

Februari is the worst, winter starts to drag on and usually comes back with a vengeance after a couple nice days at the end of Januari like right now. And it's my birthday in Februari.

Feb is my fav! LOL. Just when I think the boarding season is over due to the Jan thaw, old man winter comes back with a vengeance. He's my hero. I can't stand the humidity here when it's hot, but as long as the temp is below 30C the extra humidity is livable. Sounds like you need a Florida winter home and I need a summer cottage up North.

The only thing Februari is good for is its length, if you're paid monthly that is. I can't stand the dry air when it's cold, so itchy, I rather have humidity. Plus my feet fare much better in sandals, it's time to burn my winter boots again... Winter does have its advantages, no mosquitoes, no grass to mow, that's all I can think of.

Around the Network

I'm not sure, but probably either July or December - July because the weather is usually pretty good, and December because of Christmas and, to a lesser extent, my birthday. Also, both have the advantage of holidays.