By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: God of War PS4 will sell 10M+

I dont think it will hit 10m but it will probably be best selling GoW game. Uncharted definitely has much wider appeal on market.

Around the Network

I don't think so, because i think spiderman will be the bundled game that everyone chooses. did last of us cross 10 million yet?

last of us has sold 7 million on ps3 alone, with the ps4 release it must be well over 10 million. actually probably close to 15 million. so yea 10 million is possible.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/the-last-of-us-sales-pass-7-million-with-new-dlc-coming

Look at how light-hearted Uncharted is now look at God of War 3. Original God of War was never that intense and Kratos became less likeable as the series went on, while Drake became more likeable. Kratos looks like a good person in this game. I think Kratos and his kid are going to be a huge selling point along with the new direction of the game.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

malistix1985 said:
I don't think it will sell better then Horizon and I don't think Horizon sold 10 milion, so I think you are a bit off. But I am sure it will do big numbers.

Yeah Horizon Zero Dawn is most likely just barely above 6m atm.
Could God of War be bigger? old GoW Id say no, but this new GoW where they try to make it more appealing to a wider audience... maybe.

Im skeptical if it can reach 10m though, thats a tough milestone to make for any game.

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Where the hell do you guys bring the similar gameplay narrative from? God of War has no gun, Kratos has a fucking axe, Atreus is an active combatant unlike Ellie, there are mythological creatures instead of zombies and there will be no stealth. Literally the only similar thing is that you have a child companion and that the camera is behind you. Goddamn.

The narrative and the storytelling, then, if the gameplay being compared bothers you.  

You know, one is about fungus zombies and the other is about killing gods.  You need something a little bit more concrete than saying they are similar because they are games, by Sony, with people in them, interacting. 

Hahahaha lay off the drugs tbone51

Only if they bundle it with the 500gb PS4

tbone51 said:

XD

tbone51 said:

that's...

something