By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 30 December 2017

I doubt the difference in North America is that small between PS4 and Switch. According to NPD the Switch sold 50% more consoles in the USA during the month of December.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
zorg1000 said:

Guess i took what you said wrong, my bad.

Whenever i hear someone tell another to be patient, its because they are being pushy and JSG didnt come off as pushy to me.

Sorry again.

Ah, no worries my good man! Seems like a misunderstanding all around!

Well now that that's all cleared up......hurry and adjust the numbers TRUNKS!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Well now that that's all cleared up......hurry and adjust the numbers TRUNKS!!!!!

I did adjust the Switch numbers in Japan. :P They just take a while before they show up on the front page. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

zorg1000 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Exercise some patience.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

Exercise some patience.

😁

Around the Network

nice numbers and 2018 will be even better🙋

SWITCH JAPAN 13k???

LoooooooooooL

trunkswd said:
zorg1000 said:

I did adjust the Switch numbers in Japan. :P They just take a while before they show up on the front page. 

Well looks like you need to work on making the front page load faster

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

Exercise some patience.

zorg1000 said:
trunkswd said:

I agree 🤣

But yeah looking at the year to date numbers section that is much better 👌

JSG87 said:
RolStoppable said:

Exercise some patience.

zorg1000 said:

I agree 🤣

But yeah looking at the year to date numbers section that is much better 👌

If only I could make it update faster. The bar graphs update right away, but the chart always takes a lot longer. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.