By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo End of Jan. Investor Discussion Prediction Thread

LipeJJ said:
How many hours until it now?

It's roughly 2.30am in Kyoto atm. (GMT+9), so in maybe 7-ish hours?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
LipeJJ said:
How many hours until it now?

Wait so it's today in the US ? Great news I thought it was tomorrow EST. 

It will be interesting. I just want them to give some dates for online features and a Direct tbh..

xMetroid said:
peachbuggy said:

It will be interesting. I just want them to give some dates for online features and a Direct tbh..

Yes, Japan is 14(+) hours ahead of the U.S. it seems. As for here in the U'K., if it is 9am then it's the early hours of the morning for us. 

I'm hoping for excellent Switch numbers announced and if not a new game surprised/announced, then at least a date for a direct!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
xMetroid said:

Yes, Japan is 14(+) hours ahead of the U.S. it seems. As for here in the U'K., if it is 9am then it's the early hours of the morning for us. 

I'm hoping for excellent Switch numbers announced and if not a new game surprised/announced, then at least a date for a direct!

Yea well I knew it wasn't the same hour but I just didn't know the meeting was the 31st as of Japan and not the US :p

xMetroid said:
peachbuggy said:

Yea well I knew it wasn't the same hour but I just didn't know the meeting was the 31st as of Japan and not the US :p

Well, no-one seems to know what time it is starting. Fruitless searches online so far. My guess is it would be 9am but if it's in the late afternoon then technically it will be the same day, at least in some parts of the U.S.

Around the Network

If it's at 9 am, there is 4 hours left

Why is everyone waiting for new game Announcements.
This will not happen! This is about money not about hyping something up. The only way to get some infos about the games is not during the conference but before or/and after when Smalltalk between the investors and nintendo people is happening. Its like in the freemasonry. Nothing is happening during the Rituals . The real business is going on before and after the ritual/meeting.

I guess I'll predict for this

Switch shipments: 13.7 million

Mario Odyssey: 7 million
Zelda BotW: 6.9 million
MK8D: 6.5 million
Splatoon 2: 4.6 million
1-2 Switch: 1.8 million
ARMS: 1.7 million
Xenoblade 2: 1.0 million

3DS shipments: 71.2 million

No change to shipments for either hardware in Q4.

Where to get the first informations from?

Changing my predictions just before the numbers come out. Botw and Mario kart will have crossed 8 million and odyssey has crossed 7.3 million