By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo End of Jan. Investor Discussion Prediction Thread

Can't wait for the numbers, I feel like VGchartz are on hold rn.
Also hope we get a Direct announcement soon

Around the Network

Nintendo announces that the Switch has sold over 13.6 million units, and has surpassed the Wii U's lifetime sales.

a Nintendo Direct will be announced and will livestream a few days following the investor meeting

somewhere in the mix we finally get reveal footage of Pikmin 4. we were told over a year ago that production was almost done, and we know they were referring to a main series game, not Hey! Pikmin but we still havent seen anything

Hi guys! It's my first post here:

My predictions:

Switch: 13.5 m

SMO = 7.9 m
MK8 Deluxe = 7.6 m
Zelda BOTW= 7.11 m
Splatoon 2 = 5.2 m
Arms = 1.81 m
1-2 Switch = 1.65

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 29 January 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

What's your predictions on how many SNES classic editions were sold?

Do you all have shares or just interested in the numbers?

alejollorente10 said:

Hi guys! It's my first post here

Welcome officially to the forums! Hope you have a good time here

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Also, for my predictions: I hope this isn't the case, but I'm feeling Fire Emblem could be delayed to 2019, considering we've yet to see or hear anything about it. If we don't see anything about it by E3, I feel it's gonna be pushed back, which I don't want at all.

Switch: 14 mil about
BOTW: 6.5 mil
MK8D: 6 mil
Mario Odyssey: 6 mil
Splatoon 2: 4 mil

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

here's my Nintendo slice

Switch: 14.2 m

SMO = 8.1 m
MK8 Deluxe = 7.9 m
Zelda BOTW= 7.30 m
Splatoon 2 = 5.5 m
Arms = 1.95 m
1-2 Switch = 1.75m

Switch total shipments ending dec 31st 2017 will be very close to wii u's lifetime of 13.6m

I think that guy from the WSJ will be there and will tweet live about it right? Or was it "ahmad".

• Switch over 15 million (I'll say 15.5m)
  • Odyssey, MK8DX and BOTW have all shipped 8 million or are quickly approaching it.
  • Splatoon is over 5 million.
  • Pokemon and Fire Emblem will both be backed in for a 2018 release. Animal Crossing will be mentioned, but no concrete details will be provided.
  • 3DS will be around 72.5 million shipped.