By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm depressed because i'm in a discord server where i cant even get the people I want into the discord : (

also everyone in the server is from third world countries and so they keep voting on getting in people from third world countries and so my timezone is fucked up for talking and chatting and i have to wait till like 4 am for the discord to be active

I know a discord where we could talk about this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
I'm depressed because i'm in a discord server where i cant even get the people I want into the discord : (

also everyone in the server is from third world countries and so they keep voting on getting in people from third world countries and so my timezone is fucked up for talking and chatting and i have to wait till like 4 am for the discord to be active

I know a discord where we could talk about this.

link? 

What Discord group? The hell you on about?

I would hate to be in a server that's full of dirty European peasants.

Flilix said:

Your profile pic should be a Great Twat.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Flilix said:

Your profile pic should be a Great Twat.

Fuck, I forgot to take my meds, so now I'm getting withdrawal. It's great having a headache and feeling sick.

VGPolyglot said:
Fuck, I forgot to take my meds, so now I'm getting withdrawal. It's great having a headache and feeling sick.

Meds don't help depression. They're just postponing it and eventually making it worse.

Errorist76 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Meds don't help depression. They're just postponing it and eventually making it worse.

Sorry, but I'm going to go with the advice of professionals

VGPolyglot said:
Errorist76 said:

Sorry, but I'm going to go with the advice of professionals

That's fine. Just talking out of experience. Everytime I did that it got worse. At least as long as it ivolved legal but highly addictive drugs.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 18 February 2018