By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week Returns!

Nautilus said:
Its really nice to see VGC finally getting updated and "remastered"!

That's the real question, is this a total remastering and, if so, is it more similar to HD movie or Blu Ray. Time will tell, next time on Vg ball z.



Around the Network

... obviously, I'm going to have to add a "paging index" to that poll history page - it's on my "to-do" list. :)



TalonMan said:
... obviously, I'm going to have to add a "paging index" to that poll history page - it's on my "to-do" list. :)

Nice



That's great! Thanks for continually striving to bring the site back to its former glory.



I am currently sigless.

Nice, poll of the week sounds like a good idea



Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
That's great! Thanks for continually striving to bring the site back to its former glory.

That has been my goal from the start!!

There are a bunch of things here and there that need fixing and/or updating (and I will continue working on them as time allows) - but my focus has always been bringing back things that we all enjoyed about VGChartz but that had, for whatever, disappeared.

...next up will be THE PREDICTION LEAGUE!!! :)



TalonMan said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
That's great! Thanks for continually striving to bring the site back to its former glory.

That has been my goal from the start!!

I was gonna ask if we shouldn't be aiming for it to be even better than it was back in the day, but then I realized I'm here now so that's resolved already.




I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

That population😲



My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

mZuzek said:
TalonMan said:

That has been my goal from the start!!

I was gonna ask if we shouldn't be aiming for it to be even better than it was back in the day, but then I realized I'm here now so that's resolved already.

Well, of course the overriding goal is to make the place better than it ever was - but first, the things that made VGChartz so great in the first place must be brought back...    ...and of course, users like you.  :P



This.. could be interesting?

Nice to see more features return, in any case :D



NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]
 

  - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]