By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
slab_of_bacon said:
I'm not against VR... I just don't have the capital to invest in it

Sadly that’s the exact same reason why most people are against it. „I cant afford it and I can’t handle the feeling to miss out so I need to convince myself and everyone else that it’s crap“. Silly if you ask me..

Around the Network
habam said:
slab_of_bacon said:

Sadly that’s the exact same reason why most people are against it. „I cant afford it and I can’t handle the feeling to miss out so I need to convince myself and everyone else that it’s crap“. Silly if you ask me..

Except there are people out there in the world that cannot afford VR let alone be interested in it. Not everyone is into VR you know.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

John2290 said:

That's no reason to bash it out of insecurity and fomo.

what does it have to do with "insecurity" and "fomo" (what does that even mean?)?.

People don't have to be interested and those that are might not even be able to afford VR, but still have an interest in it. There can even be those not interested VR, but also voice not having the money to buy the headset+games.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
John2290 said:

That's no reason to bash it out of insecurity and fomo.

what does it have to do with "insecurity" and "fomo" (what does that even mean?)?.

People don't have to be interested and those that are might not even be able to afford VR, but still have an interest in it. There can even be those not interested VR, but also voice not having the money to buy the headset+games.

FOMO = "Fear of Missing Out"

slab_of_bacon said:

At least one person is able to admit it. Your time will come my friend.

Around the Network

Nope. It's next-gen future.

Chazore said:

Except there are people out there in the world that cannot afford VR let alone be interested in it. Not everyone is into VR you know.

Maybe, but most people just act like they arnt interested because they cant afford it. VR is a dream coming true for basically every gamer...yeah maybe not every, but most. 

don't think its a gimmick but I can't stand wearing shades or glasses or really having anything at all on my face or head..no way anyone can convince those huge ugly headsets would be comfortable to me

habam said:
Chazore said:

Maybe, but most people just act like they arnt interested because they cant afford it. VR is a dream coming true for basically every gamer...yeah maybe not every, but most. 

It's not a maybe. It is a thing. There are 7+ billion people on this planet and it's clear that VR isn't loved by all 7+ billion people, let alone a good chunk of those that can afford it, let alone being interested in it.

It's not a dream come true for everyone. You seem to have this thing in your head, where you believe everyone objectively loves and wants VR and for everything to be VR related. 

John2290 said:
Baddman said:
don't think its a gimmick but I can't stand wearing shades or glasses or really having anything at all on my face or head..no way anyone can convince those huge ugly headsets would be comfortable to me

If you can wear a hat the Psvr headset never actually touch your face. The weight is put on the back of your head and forehead. 

I don't wear Hats, you missed out the things on my head part lol. Only way I can see myself getting this is if my kids want it