By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [PoTW] Are You Planning to Buy Nintendo Labo?

Buying Labo?

Yes 506 21.07%

No 1,531 63.74%

Undecided 365 15.20%

Total:2,402

I'll buy it if I see it in a bargain bin ten years from now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Not sure its wise to drop $70 on cardboard.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
No. But you know what I WAS deciding to buy? A Monster Hunter PS4 Pro. Out of stock. Fuck this shit.

Now thats a sexy console.

Sigh, yeah.

Sadly, it's not my thing nowadays. I'd lose my shit in my childhood though. I really liked this type of DIY cardboard stuff, I guess I'm just too lazy now xD.

ARamdomGamer said:
So far I'm interested in the robot kit, because robots.

Pretty much. I AM A GUNDAM! - Best Setsuna impression. 

Last edited by Acevil - on 21 January 2018

Around the Network

I'm considering the robot one because it looks like what became of Project Giant Robot. Otherwise my basic attitude is that I hope it succeeds because it's the sort of thing that I would have loved as a kid but it may not be for me.

Nah, I can appreciate the appeal, but I'm not the target audience for this. I hope it does well though.

mZuzek said:
Ultrashroomz said:
I'll buy it if I see it in a bargain bin ten years from now.

What if you saw it in a bargain bin next year?

I'll sell my Switch.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mZuzek said:
Ultrashroomz said:

I'll sell my Switch.

$100. Deal?

Have your address ready within the next year.

Yes. But only for my collection. No plans to open it up and play it