By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PhyreEngine is Now Supported by Nintendo Switch

Nice, now I want an Unravel and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD port.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Decima engine support incoming.

Lol, that's Sony's ultimate plan.  Defeat the Switch by frying its CPU/GPU.

Intrinsic said:

Any game made useing that engine, is something ment to max out the PS4...... I doubt you ll see any games from that engine in the switch ever.

*edit:  Maybe if Sony wanted to make a switch exclusive game?

JRPGfan said:
Intrinsic said:

Any game made useing that engine, is something ment to max out the PS4...... I doubt you ll see any games from that engine in the switch ever.

*edit:  Maybe if Sony wanted to make a switch exclusive game?

or it could just be this below......

thismeintiel said:
Intrinsic said:

Lol, that's Sony's ultimate plan.  Defeat the Switch by frying its CPU/GPU.

If they use this to bring those FF games to the Switch.... I'm going to find out if my screen protector is splatter proof.

Do it SE

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
If they use this to bring those FF games to the Switch.... I'm going to find out if my screen protector is splatter proof.

Do it SE

Man, and I thought I make "dirty" posts

Switch doesn't support any game engines. It's the other way around.

Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Do it SE

Man, and I thought I make "dirty" posts

I meant from drooling on it!!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nice to see, hope it leads to more games coming to Switch. I really like the move to scalable engines and architectures, it is going to lead to our games being available on a much wider varity of form factors, and that is a great thing.

Someone above mentioned Decima. An amazing engine and one of that does an awesome job at scaling. Probably won't see anything from it on non PlayStation platforms, but it is ready and waiting for a PS4/PS5 Mobile and PS5 itself.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL