By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2017 NPD Thread! Switch 1.5m, XBO 1.365m, PS4 1.08m, Xenoblade 280k

Hardware:

NSW - 1.5m (4.8m LTD)
XBO - 1365k (91% of NSW)
PS4 - 1080k (72% of NSW)
3DS - 750k (21m LTD)
SNES Classic - 350k

NSW + 3DS + SNES Classic = 2.6m (more than half of all hardware sold during the month)
PS4 + XBO < 2.6m

Software:

Individual chart

3. Super Mario Odyssey
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
13. Pokémon Ultra Sun
14. Pokémon Ultra Moon
16. Splatoon 2

Last edited by Boutros - on 18 January 2018

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Thanks the Leak, we know XB1/PS4 numbers.

XB1 - 1365K
PS4 - 1080K

Amazing month for Nintendo!

How did you get that?!

They are official percentages of what nsw did. We got them last week

Boutros said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Thanks the Leak, we know XB1/PS4 numbers.

XB1 - 1365K
PS4 - 1080K

Amazing month for Nintendo!

How did you get that?!

A leaker on ERA posted XB1 sold 91% of Switch and PS4 did 72%, it was actually pretty old haha.

We just were not sure about Switch numbers, now that we know it sold 1.5 million, is pretty easy to have XB1/PS4 sales. :P

P.S

Btw, i would link you the post, but ERA is down right now. :-/ When is up again i'll give you the link, but you can add those numbers on the OP!

EDIT: Oh, and btw, that leaker is 100% legit, because he also posted that 3DS sold 50% of Switch, and now we have numbers which have Switch at 1.5m and 3DS at 750k. Was right on 3DS, so is for sure right on PS4 and XB1 too.

The most impressive console this month ahs to be the 3DS. I honestly thought it would be dead by 2016

The Switch strong, not exceptionnal (like the Wii was) but very strong for a first year.

The PS4 suffered from its November price cut and logically finished last.

Around the Network

Well done, Switch. Well deserved. The House of Mario is strong.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Boutros said:

How did you get that?!

A leaker on ERA posted XB1 sold 91% of Switch and PS4 did 72%, it was actually pretty old haha.

We just were not sure about Switch numbers, now that we know it sold 1.5 million, is pretty easy to have XB1/PS4 sales. :P

P.S

Btw, i would link you the post, but ERA is down right now. :-/ When is up again i'll give you the link, but you can add those numbers on the OP!

EDIT: Oh, and btw, that leaker is 100% legit, because he also posted that 3DS sold 50% of Switch, and now we have numbers which have Switch at 1.5m and 3DS at 750k. Was right on 3DS, so is for sure right on PS4 and XB1 too.

Era is back up

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Those 3DS numbers are actually very very impressive. I don't think it's gonna be killed off soon.

Nintendo's pocket grows bigger yet.

Lucas-Rio said:
The Switch strong, not exceptionnal (like the Wii was) but very strong for a first year.

The PS4 suffered from its November price cut and logically finished last.

Not so much that it suffered (still ok numbers at > million), but it rolled over and let xbox claim an easy 2nd place with xbox being on sale below $200 for a month instead of only a week.  Price matters...