By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Head of Xbox Matt Booty.

So does that mean, if you call Matt, it a Booty call?

Around the Network

I don't see this changing much of anything, but due to dev timelines it will be at least twomyears before we really know.

RJ_Sizzle said:
Congratulations to Mr. Booty. I know that Xbox had been the butt of a lot of jokes, but maybe he can light a fire under their asses so they're not lining up in the rear. Hopefully they're not too anal-retentive by just dumping games out and can get some good quality software that doesn't stink. Xbox development could be over the moon and not be on the tail-end of first party publishing anymore. It's finally time to get to the bottom of what makes the brand good again.

Came here to make a booty joke then saw that and I can't top that.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 18 January 2018

Signature goes here!

Why not Don Mattrick?

I see this being a well needed change. It starts at the top.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
spemanig said:
What cruel parents.

Because they called him Matt?

Better than calling him Shiny.

RJ_Sizzle said:
Congratulations to Mr. Booty. I know that Xbox had been the butt of a lot of jokes, but maybe he can light a fire under their asses so they're not lining up in the rear. Hopefully they're not too anal-retentive by just dumping games out and can get some good quality software that doesn't stink. Xbox development could be over the moon and not be on the tail-end of first party publishing anymore. It's finally time to get to the bottom of what makes the brand good again.

Let us not assume this will help turn XBox completely around but hopefully Booty is up to his new assignment and asserts himself as more than capable for the new role. Rest assured the internet will be assessing his performance in the coming years.

Let's all hope Mr. Booty will enter the an(n)als as the glorious saviour of the XBox brand.