Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Has Perfect Cognitive Test Score, White House Physician Says

I heard it was because of good jeans?

Around the Network

So he actually managed to put the star-shaped object in the star-shaped hole? I'm impressed by that.

"Kim Jong Un farts rainbows"

- North Korean Medical Officer

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Bandorr said:
Personally fan of the new movement for this. I find "the girther" movement hilarious.

So his height and weight are exactly at the point where he is what.. 0.1 away from being obese?

With that in mind go look up various pictures. Like the ones of him standing next to Obama (6'1) or famous athletes (Colin Kaepernick).

Lets see, he lied about his first doctors note. The white house spelled the doctors name wrong (and the abbreviation) in the second. And hey look lying about his weight and height in the third one. - Not shocked.

"Hey doc, how many Benjamins to make you write 'thicc' instead of 'obese'?"

That cheeseburger and no exercise diet is paying off.

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 January 2018

It took me some time to realize how the first field should be answered until I saw that these are two independent questions in one field.

Around the Network

The test...it looks like a test for a child. Is that where we are at when it comes to screening for leadership?

Glad to see that he's healthy.

CosmicSex said:
The test...it looks like a test for a child.

No it is a test that is scientifically sound, particularly the clock, date and recall thing are precice indicators of alzheimer's/dementia.

I'm pretty sure the delayed recall question was cued in some "innocent" way for Drumpf, though. Listening to his speeches/Q&As makes me wonder just how limited he is in vocabulary.

The left is just trying to throw anything to see if it sticks. May 2018 be another good year full of memes and quotes.

drkohler said:
CosmicSex said:
The test...it looks like a test for a child.

No it is a test that is scientifically sound, particularly the clock, date and recall thing are precice indicators of alzheimer's/dementia.

I'm pretty sure the delayed recall question was cued in some "innocent" way for Drumpf, though. Listening to his speeches/Q&As makes me wonder just how limited he is in vocabulary.

Not having dementia is not equal to being mentally sound.  I don't recall anyone saying he had dementia.  They said he think and acts like a child, that he is a narcissist, a bigot, and a compulsive liar.  Who was this test meant to address?