By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Has Perfect Cognitive Test Score, White House Physician Says

So he actually managed to put the star-shaped object in the star-shaped hole? I'm impressed by that.

Around the Network

"Kim Jong Un farts rainbows"

- North Korean Medical Officer

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

It took me some time to realize how the first field should be answered until I saw that these are two independent questions in one field.

The test...it looks like a test for a child. Is that where we are at when it comes to screening for leadership?

Glad to see that he's healthy.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
The test...it looks like a test for a child.

No it is a test that is scientifically sound, particularly the clock, date and recall thing are precice indicators of alzheimer's/dementia.

I'm pretty sure the delayed recall question was cued in some "innocent" way for Drumpf, though. Listening to his speeches/Q&As makes me wonder just how limited he is in vocabulary.

The left is just trying to throw anything to see if it sticks. May 2018 be another good year full of memes and quotes.

drkohler said:
CosmicSex said:
The test...it looks like a test for a child.

No it is a test that is scientifically sound, particularly the clock, date and recall thing are precice indicators of alzheimer's/dementia.

I'm pretty sure the delayed recall question was cued in some "innocent" way for Drumpf, though. Listening to his speeches/Q&As makes me wonder just how limited he is in vocabulary.

Not having dementia is not equal to being mentally sound.  I don't recall anyone saying he had dementia.  They said he think and acts like a child, that he is a narcissist, a bigot, and a compulsive liar.  Who was this test meant to address?

Aeolus451 said:
The left is just trying to throw anything to see if it sticks. May 2018 be another good year full of memes and quotes.

No, Trump is responsible for the accusations against him due to his OWN actions.  Like this morning sending a tweet out that look as though Trump was intentionally trying to torpedo the GOP bill to keep the government from shutting down.  He seemed unaware what he was talking about by saying that chip was only for six months saying that the GOP bill was no good.  I mean thats a lie on the face of it.  Its not just the left.  Trying to work with him is like trying to babysit a spoiled child.  The left and right are both equally correct to question his mental capacity. 

CosmicSex said:
Aeolus451 said:

No, Trump is responsible for the accusations against him due to his OWN actions.  Like this morning sending a tweet out that look as though Trump was intentionally trying to torpedo the GOP bill to keep the government from shutting down.  He seemed unaware what he was talking about by saying that chip was only for six months saying that the GOP bill was no good.  I mean thats a lie on the face of it.  Its not just the left.  Trying to work with him is like trying to babysit a spoiled child.  The left and right are both equally correct to question his mental capacity. 

That's hysterics and wishful thinking. The left is constantly attacking him in the hopes he's impeached or removed from office. Some of the right wants to maintain the way things are or not rock the boat so they stay in office. They're essentially the promise everything but do nothing type. None of them want trump in office because he's really good for the country in spite what he tweets or what the news bitches about. He's contradicts and challenge what they represent. I don't give one fuck about appearances or being pc. I only care about actions and how they affect the country.