By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to reveal "new way to play the Switch" in 12 hours from now.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

What should they say about it? "Come see something that's also on other consoles and was announced last year!"

My point is Nintendo isnt going to hype up a surprise special event for a multiplatform game that was revealed last year, they would have just featured it in last weeks Direct.

Is it hyped up though? I mean its just the Japanese and European sites that announced it. Just like Nintendo and Ubisoft are from Japan and Europe!

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

What should they say about it? "Come see something that's also on other consoles and was announced last year!"

My point is Nintendo isnt going to hype up a surprise special event for a multiplatform game that was revealed last year, they would have just featured it in last weeks Direct.

^^^ this

Errorist76 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Unterhaltung

I know this is from 4chan, but this """leak""" would fit well with the whole "new play" for kids experience thing. Its something that Nintendo could do.

I feel that’s true....how is that way of monetisation different to loot boxes?!

could really be, in a hour we will know more

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Errorist76 said:

I feel that’s true....how is that way of monetisation different to loot boxes?!

could really be, in a hour we will know more

This is taking forever....

Can someone link to the stream?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Can someone link to the stream?

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/index.html

Well, I'm intrigued but I'm pretty sure whatever it is isn't going to appeal to me.

It's a little weird that NOA hasn't said anything about this. Maybe something only EU. In which case :(. But, at least Switch isn't region locked.

JWeinCom said:
It's a little weird that NOA hasn't said anything about this. Maybe something only EU. In which case :(. But, at least Switch isn't region locked.

Yes they have, its on the NOA Facebook page

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

30 minutes left, arf. I can make it...arf.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3