By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition announced! Everything up until now included plus new dungeon. 19.99 upgrade for previous owners.

I'm buying this as soon as I find it for 25 euro on psn.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Is this the MMORPG?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
Is this the MMORPG?

That is FF 14. This did have a piece of DLC that was a somewhat like that, though.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

if they managed to add the DLC episodes into the actual game (and not the stupid extra menu in the main menu of the game), I might buy it again. But since it wont happen, I wont double dip.

Bristow9091 said:
Heavenly_King said:
if they managed to add the DLC episodes into the actual game (and not the stupid extra menu in the main menu of the game), I might buy it again. But since it wont happen, I wont double dip.

I doubt that'll happen, I get the feeling you'll just get the base game on the disc, with the season pass and royal pack codes inside the case to redeem on PSN/XBL. 

They managed to incorporate Chapter 13's verse 2 into the actual game, but for some reason, they couldn't be bothered adding the Episodes at their respective spots in the main game.

Lazy directing, if you ask me.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Hynad said:

They managed to incorporate Chapter 13's verse 2 into the actual game, but for some reason, they couldn't be bothered adding the Episodes at their respective spots in the main game.

Lazy directing, if you ask me.

Yeah now that you mention it they did do that lol, it would be nice for them to add the epsiodes into the game itself... I wonder where Episode Ardyn will be when that launches :o 

Just do the same as with Chapter 13 Verse 2, and give us a prompt asking if we want to do the Episode that fits into the current part of the game we're at.

That's really not too much to ask.

Nice. Guess now its the time to buy that game!

Heavenly_King said:

It makes sense from a plot view. You are playing the game specifically from the perspective of Noctis, not his pals. In Metal Gear Solid 2 we dont ever see what Snake is doing because we're Raiden.

Hynad does put out a happy medium though.

20 bucks? Fuck you Square. Go fuck yourself you greedy cunts! Way to find another way to fuck us original game owners.

SegataSanshiro said:
20 bucks? Fuck you Square. Go fuck yourself you greedy cunts! Way to find another way to fuck us original game owners.

What? Everything that is included in this edition is already to you... at a much higher combined. Your are getting 3 episodes, multiplayer thing, all the DLC, a new dungeon for 20 bucks. The Season pass was 24.99 alone. 

Last edited by Xxain - on 16 January 2018