By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition announced! Everything up until now included plus new dungeon. 19.99 upgrade for previous owners.

Sounds like a wait for the Steam sale for me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Will be half price on a psn sale during the summer. This should sell decently. No switch version announced. Doesn't look like it's going to get it anytime soon if ever.

Hiku said:

I figured they'd release something like this so I held off buying the game.
I'll pick this one up. Sounds like a much improved game over the original. Now you can control all party members and fully control the Regalia car, etc.

Nautilus said:
"Now pay an extra 50 dollars for the actual full game!"

"Square Enix also announced that current owners of Final Fantasy XV will get to upgrade to the Final Fantasy XV: Royal Pack for $19.99."

"Now pay an extra 20 dollars for the actual full game if you only have the vanilla version!"

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bristow9091 said:
Does the Royal Pack on its own come with the season pass? If so that'd be great since I don't own it yet, lol. I'm gonna' assume not and it'll come with everything except it... either way I'm getting it, so yeah.

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition includes:

All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.

feel sorry for those that just bought the season pass.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Is fun included? Because it wasn't with the original release and since they didn't change the combat system and the suspence of disbelief sandbox...yeah... no.

Heck knowing what i do i wouldn't even buy it for 20€, though it does sound like a good deal for the unexpecting.

Bristow9091 said:
Nozz-A-La said:

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition includes:

All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.

Yeah but that says Royal "Edition", not Royal "Pack" which is sold separately, and considering it's the same price as the season pass, I sort of have trouble believing it'd contain that too. 

The way I read it is that for $50 you're getting the game, the season pass, and the royal pack, the season pass and royal pack are $20 each, and the standalone game can easily be found for $10-20. 

Everything for the Season Pass is already out, and this has all of it in it.

Or do you mean for people who already own the game, if they pay the 20 dollars what it is that they get?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Nem said:
Is fun included? Because it wasn't with the original release and since they didn't change the combat system and the suspence of disbelief sandbox...yeah... no.

Heck knowing what i do i wouldn't even buy it for 20€, though it does sound like a good deal for the unexpecting.

I mean, I thought it was probably the most fun I've had with a game for awhile. First game I've platinumed in years. But opinions and whatnot.

Eh. Maybe if it drops down to $20. I'm pretty much over Final Fantasy.

Bristow9091 said:
epicurean said:

Everything for the Season Pass is already out, and this has all of it in it.

Or do you mean for people who already own the game, if they pay the 20 dollars what it is that they get?

Yeah that's what I mean lol, if I already own the game, but not the season pass, what would the $19.99 Royal Pack get me? I can't see it including the season pass too for that price, lol.

That makes sense and is a good question. They might include it all now since it's been available for so long, and would actually make more sense for the 20 dollar price tag. I already own the season pass so I think its way too expensive for what I'd get!