By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport Black Friday Mumbo Jumbo

Errorist76 said:
wings said:

You seem to have a serious issue with anyone having a difference of opinion then you.  

Care to explain, why does it bother you so much.

its called freedom of speech.  

It only bothers me because you seem to have created this account only for a certain reason, which has already been acknowledged by this site several times already. It must be dear to your heart to do that. Just don’t complain about the consequences if it happens again.

Really, so people create account here to talk about their interest.  Wow breaking news.

Funny you always lack the gaul to debate my points.  

Around the Network
wings said:
Errorist76 said:

It only bothers me because you seem to have created this account only for a certain reason, which has already been acknowledged by this site several times already. It must be dear to your heart to do that. Just don’t complain about the consequences if it happens again.

Really, so people create account here to talk about their interest.  Wow breaking news.

You’ve never ever talked about your interest on this site. All you’ve ever done is hate on things looking for trouble. 

Errorist76 said:
wings said:

You’ve never ever talked about your interest on this site. All you’ve ever done is hate on things looking for trouble. 

So still lact the gaul to debate my points i see.

Me posting about it shows my interest, but the game is weak thus my opinion differs from yours but you can't seem to be able to handle that.

wings said:
Errorist76 said:

Me posting about it shows my interest, but the game is weak thus my opinion differs from yours but you can't seem to be able to handle that.

I‘m not going to debate anything with you. You’ve never even played the game. You’ve tried stirring up trouble like this several times already. I’m going to ignore you from now on. Good riddance.

Errorist76 said:
wings said:

I‘m not going to debate anything with you. You’ve never even played the game. You’ve tried stirring up trouble like this several times already. I’m going to ignore you from now on. Good riddance.

Of course not, because you'd lose andi know it that i know its ok.  Thank you and Please do, since you seem to follow me from one thread to another and im finding it creepy.  Is it the Trump support that makes you so bitter.

Around the Network
wings said:
axumblade said:
I don't get how this is an "against all odds" thing. Gran Turismo is Sony's best selling franchise in sales by far.

Was the best selling, that was a long time ago.  Uncharted and Tlou have doubled the sales of the last GT game.  It might realistically drop out of the top 5 seller for sony.

The reception for the game was one of the worsts for sony 1st party in a long time, lowest reviewed GT ever and by far the most hated GT ever for the franchise with half the fanbase openly shitting on it on gtplanet.   Even now it still looks like its selling less in US and Japan then the lowest selling GT6 did.  

They cut the price to 1/3rd in europe in its first month to save sales, clearly worked well.

But Gtport still is the Halo5 or near Mass Effect Andromeda of the franchise, it will never match the stunning sales past games did.  

So half the fanbase of GTS is shiting the game on gtplanet??? So have you counted like 8M different users doing it?

Or do you hate the game and is just flaming it?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kerotan said:
For a glorified prologue it did excellent. I'm hyped about gt7. Could even be a ps5 launch title at this point.

You've said that multiple times but Sony said this is the successor and its getting significant content added.

Its not a Prologue, it just launched with little content.

With that said, I'm waiting for updates and maybe a $20 price tag before I get a copy.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Kerotan said:
For a glorified prologue it did excellent. I'm hyped about gt7. Could even be a ps5 launch title at this point.

You've said that multiple times but Sony said this is the successor and its getting significant content added.

With that said, I'm waiting for updates and maybe a $20 price tag before I get a copy.

Hence why I say glorified prologue. They beefed it up a little more then usual so they could charge €60 at launch and €30/40 in promotions. Smart move revenue wise. 

Kerotan said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Hence why I say glorified prologue. They beefed it up a little more then usual so they could charge €60 at launch and €30/40 in promotions. Smart move revenue wise. 

Compared to Prologue it launched with significantly more content and will probably be supported for a long period.

GT Sport its a much bigger endeavor than Prologue but it also lacks the content to be called "Gran Turismo 7."

I'm thinking this will be the only GT release for PS4 or GT7 will be cross plat/cross play. I assume they're making assets for more powerful hardware as well, most notably higher quality textures.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Kerotan said:

Compared to Prologue it launched with significantly more content and will probably be supported for a long period.

GT Sport its a much bigger endeavor than Prologue but it also lacks the content to be called "Gran Turismo 7."

I'm thinking this will be the only GT release for PS4 or GT7 will be cross plat/cross play. I assume they're making assets for more powerful hardware as well, most notably higher quality textures.

If they are smart GT7 will either be a ps5 year 1 title or a ps5/ps4 title. Exclusive will push major hardware year 1 but cross plat will drive higher overall revenue and still push the ps5 at the same time.