By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - South Park The Fractured But Whole Switch version listed on Sanity (online retailer)

SegataSanshiro said:
Not seen South Park in well over a decade. I think the last episode I saw Cartman wanted a Wii. Despite juvenile humor are they decent RPGs with good depth?

More than decent. I quite enjoyed them. The first one is the overall better game IMO but the second, Fractured, has a more interesting and in depth combat system. They're all very funny if you appreciate the show's humor like I do, chock full of references. They're on the short side, but have a decent amount of side quest stuff to fill the time.

Man you gotta at least catch up on a lot of the stuff up to like season 16, there are some real gems on there. After that it's very hit and miss, and they start to go really really heavy into politics, as well as this odd structure of having an overarching season-long plot with each episode acting almost as separate "acts" to the main plot with some minor subplots. Still, even though they've gone downhill in the past few years, it's still probably better than most TV, and one of my favorite animation comedies. Rick and Morty has been threatening to overtake them for me, although their latest season as a whole wasn't particularly great either.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
XD84 said:
Wasn't there ones a news that Ubisoft wanted to put South Park on the Switch but Nintendo asked them not to do it? Or was it only a rumor?

Nintendo asked for more mature games from developers, so I doubt its true.

bowserthedog said:
XD84 said:
Wasn't there ones a news that Ubisoft wanted to put South Park on the Switch but Nintendo asked them not to do it? Or was it only a rumor?

Can't imagine why Nintendo would ask them not to.  

I guess it was only a rumor I heard of.

DarthMetalliCube said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Not seen South Park in well over a decade. I think the last episode I saw Cartman wanted a Wii. Despite juvenile humor are they decent RPGs with good depth?

More than decent. I quite enjoyed them. The first one is the overall better game IMO but the second, Fractured, has a more interesting and in depth combat system. They're all very funny if you appreciate the show's humor like I do, chock full of references. They're on the short side, but have a decent amount of side quest stuff to fill the time.

Man you gotta at least catch up on a lot of the stuff up to like season 16, there are some real gems on there. After that it's very hit and miss, and they start to go really really heavy into politics, as well as this odd structure of having an overarching season-long plot with each episode acting almost as separate "acts" to the main plot with some minor subplots. Still, even though they've gone downhill in the past few years, it's still probably better than most TV, and one of my favorite animation comedies. Rick and Morty has been threatening to overtake them for me, although their latest season as a whole wasn't particularly great either.

I only really like the original seasons.

Well this game would made totaly sense for Switch, also Ubi was hinting posible South Park game for Switch.

Can't wait to play that game on the subway, SP on the go they better call it the 'Balls of steel' Edition :o

Around the Network

If it includes Stick of Truth then sure

Will buy if true. Don't even watch South Park anymore but that's a great fit for the Switch.

melbye said:
If it includes Stick of Truth then sure

This! I was interested in both games but didn't buy them because I don't play much in front of the TV. But if they bundle both for the Switch I'm gonna buy.

It would make totally sense.Hopefully it comes with the first game.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Excellent news for Switch owners! Playing South Park while outside should be a great experience.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P