By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If GTA will be set in Europe....

Which Country

UK 23 32.39%

Germany 11 15.49%

Italy 5 7.04%

France 6 8.45%

Turkey 1 1.41%

Russia 15 21.13%

Netherlands 7 9.86%

Other 3 4.23%

Total:71
GProgrammer said:
Rome would be Awesome, much more exciting location than all the GTA made to date

Then you can beat up all those bracelet scammers in the street. I think southern Italy would be better.

Around the Network

Would like if it was set in Russia, with all that mafia stuff (and the Russian accent), probably would be interesting at least.

Russia, I can imagine the setting would fit perfectly within the world of GTA. The only better setting I can think of is Mexico, so much potential for GTA, but that isn't in Europe.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
Russia, I can imagine the setting would fit perfectly within the world of GTA. The only better setting I can think of is Mexico, so much potential for GTA, but that isn't in Europe.

Juarez, Mexico would be fitting for a crime game.

All over Europe!

Around the Network

There's nothing fun about simulated roundabouts. It should be set in Japan or the middle east for some really explosive content.

Lol @ people suggesting anything near Western Europe, GTA prepare to fall asleep.

St.Petersburg is THE city to set a European GTA in.

Xen said:
Lol @ people suggesting anything near Western Europe, GTA prepare to fall asleep.

LOL, European cities are definitely more interesting than US cities, much more history, culture and diversity.

Chrizum said:
Xen said:

LOL, European cities are definitely more interesting than US cities, much more history, culture and diversity.

Much less crime, and I would say much less diversity than a country founded and built by immigrants I would say.

Xen said:
[...]

Much less crime, and I would say much less diversity than a country founded and built by immigrants I would say.

Does it matter? GTA is fictional so the devs can put as much crime as they want into the cities.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.