By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chibi-Robo on Fire?

Seems like just a cheap way to have some hype surrounding them at this point...

Around the Network

This is lit!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

CaptainExplosion said:
peachbuggy said:

Wow!  1 tweet and already there's a  T shirt? Seems Nintendo are masters at creating hype and marketing atm. Am impressed. This could do wonders for the Chibi robo franchise.

I wish they'd do the same for a new F-Zero. :D

If they can cause this much hype with Chibi Robo, i would imagine they could do so much more for Captain falcon/F-Zero!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I wish they'd do the same for a new F-Zero. :D

If they can cause this much hype with Chibi Robo, i would imagine they could do so much more for Captain falcon/F-Zero!

Yeah, pretty much.

Developers the world over, try to make their own F-Zero.
There is only one true F-Zero.

At least this means they're not killing Chibi-Robo, right???
Which means they're not killing the second party developer behind the series, right???
skip Ltd. produced most of the Art Style series...
This means there's a chance of more Art Style games, right???

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
Which means they're not killing the second party developer behind the series, right???

If I were Nintendo I wouldn't be killing any developers right now.  I think that the Switch's early success, coupled with the fact that it doubles as a pretty straightforward console (in contrast with the Wii), Nintendo may have more potential than in any other generation they've ever had.  I wouldn't take any genres off the table and I definitely wouldn't take any franchises off the table.  If handled correctly the switch generation can last a solid 5 years and that's enough time for sequels to launch games as well as new iterations of long dormant IPs.  

Also, I had heard about the Art Style games but had never played or seen one.  They look fun and interesting.  I wonder if they'd work as mini games or challenges in a Chibi Robo game.If not as a full fledged gimmick, then just as an easter egg and nod to the series.

caffeinade said:
peachbuggy said:

Yeah, pretty much.

Developers the world over, try to make their own F-Zero.
There is only one true F-Zero.

Coupled with the popularity of Captain Falcon, i'm surprised Nintendo haven't made another tbh.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

leedlelee said:

I really hope so! Skip is a really talented developer imo.

Switch game or part of Super Smash?

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
Switch game or part of Super Smash?

I'm hoping for a Smash port including Chibi Robo and John Cena.