Which one do you think will sell more?

PSVR 18 21.18%

Switch 56 65.88%

Almost the same 7 8.24%

Results 4 4.71%

Total:85
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Dr.Vita said:
PSVR version will hopefully sell more because it's actually a new experience of the game unlike the Switch version.

Um... Skyrim is now portable and has added motion controls. That sounds like a new experience of the game to me.

it still like nothing compared to vr

Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Dr.Vita said:
PSVR version will hopefully sell more because it's actually a new experience of the game unlike the Switch version.

Um... Skyrim is now portable and has added motion controls. That sounds like a new experience of the game to me.

Dr.Vita hates portable gaming now, didn't you know?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Numbers updated

however Skyrim switch seems to sell more in january on amazon. Skyrim Switch is on the topp 100 seller for all weeks in january so far, while the VR version is nowhere to be found on that list. 

Marach said:

however Skyrim switch seems to sell more in january on amazon. Skyrim Switch is on the topp 100 seller for all weeks in january so far, while the VR version is nowhere to be found on that list. 

Amazon is not a good indication of how good/bad is a game selling.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Random_Matt said:
If those numbers are there or there abouts, there goes the Switch support from Bethesda.

Why? It's a five-six year old game at full price after the other versions have been heavily discounted for years. The fact it's doing well enough to merit the port is good enough for Bethesda, I bet the porting wasn't that expensive (no mods allowed and no real update for all the miriad of bugs features still present).

Fixed that for you.

So using the argument from some VGChartians then VR version is like 3.5x more than Switch version

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Teeqoz said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Why? It's a five-six year old game at full price after the other versions have been heavily discounted for years. The fact it's doing well enough to merit the port is good enough for Bethesda, I bet the porting wasn't that expensive (no mods allowed and no real update for all the miriad of bugs features still present).

Fixed that for you.

Well, few games do have dancing dragons, so... XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Teeqoz said:

Fixed that for you.

Well, few games do have dancing dragons, so... XD

Ah, the infamous Kung Fu dragon... A formidable foe.

I'm glad the vr version is doing good. It will encourage more AAA support