By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Fans: What are you looking forward to this year?

Looking forward to Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2, plus some multi-plats like Metro Exodus and Far Cry 5.

Hopeful these Fable rumors are true.

Around the Network

Not particularly. Surprise me, MS.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Sea of theives seems to be the main recurring thing, what would be the best comparison game too it?

Cartoon styled black flag online?

Pirate version of Destiny. Im interested but I'll make my decision after I get my hands on the beta.

I'm not sold on Sea Of Thieves. It looks boring. Ori 2 is definitely a game I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for Scalebound. Oh yeah... Well I'll split the 3rd party down the middle between Xbox and PlayStation. I'll be getting games like Anthem and the new Metro on Xbox. Also, I'm tired of Forza every year tbh. Space them out.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I completed Crackdown 1 and 2 multiple times because its a fun game to play while listening to podcasts. So I'm looking forward to Crackdown 3.

Sea of Theives looks like the same, mindless fun while listening to other stuff. Like people said it appears to be Destiny with pirates but probably more open world. So I got my eye on it and visually it looks great.

I didn't play State of Decay much on 360, because it was poorly optimized for the hardware and kinda frustrating. But I have it on X1 and may revisit it. Not sure if State of Decay 2 will be for me but I'm curious see it.

I play a lot of multiplats, X1 is my preferred platform so I'll do it there.

I hope this E3 is the year we here about new games from MS. I would love a remaster of Gears 2 as well given its the 10th Anniversary.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I'm keeping my eye on Sea of Thieves, but my main focus is on Ori, Forza Horizon 4 and (hopefully) the announcement of the new Halo. Talking about multiplats, Far Cry 5 and Red Dead Redemption definitely have all of my attention. Besides that, I'm very curious to see what this year's E3 brings to us.

I want some teasers about Halo 6, more info on Ori 2 and the announcement of at least two new IPs :).

As of right now, here is what my planned purchases are for X1X in 2018.

Monster Hunter World
Dragonball Fighter Z
Kingdom Hearts III
Code Vein
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Attack on Titan 2

Xbox has games?

Moderated - Miguel

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 11 January 2018

What a surprise, all multiplats, pathetic!