By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy a Resident Evil 7 Switch port?

No. My Switch is for exclusives. If it's on PS4, I get it there. Otherwise, I get it where available with priority being in order of Vita, Switch, 3DS, and PC.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I played RE7 recently on PS4, but I would probably buy it RE7 in some point on sale Switch also.

I'd certianly be in the market for something like that, yes.

I found the Gold edition of the game on PS4 for $20 during Christmas on Amazon (price error). Still haven't played it yet...

I'd buy it on the Switch as long as the framerate is at least a stable 30. I realized after playing XC2 and Doom 90%+ in portable mode, I don't mind drops in resolution when it comes to portable gaming. Although for PC gaming it does factor into my decision.

granturismo238 said:

No. Horror games are meant to be played on TV's, not tiny tablet screens. It ruins the immersion.

Yes, I realize the switch can be played on a TV. Problem is, I don't think switch could handle it and there is no point in playing inferior multiplats when superior PS4 and Xbone versions exist.

Just play on the tv then.And didnt you thought of the possibility that there are Switch owners that dont own a PS4 or a Xone?That number will increase as 3DS and Wii U owners make the transition(that are mostly Nintendo fans that is)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Azuren said:
No. My Switch is for exclusives. If it's on PS4, I get it there. Otherwise, I get it where available with priority being in order of Vita, Switch, 3DS, and PC.

Vita above Switch?Why?Trophies?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
Azuren said:

That's it in a nutshell, yep. I'd be more than willing to work on a Nintendo score, but they still haven't implemented anything like that.

Azuren said:
Nautilus said:

That's it in a nutshell, yep. I'd be more than willing to work on a Nintendo score, but they still haven't implemented anything like that.

I find that to be a silly reason, but its fair enough.Though I like the trophies but dont place nearly as much importance as you do on them, I do think that Nintendo should place some sort of that system on the Switch and link it to the My Nintendo and make something cool with it.

Nautilus said:
Azuren said:

I find that to be a silly reason, but its fair enough.Though I like the trophies but dont place nearly as much importance as you do on them, I do think that Nintendo should place some sort of that system on the Switch and link it to the My Nintendo and make something cool with it.

I really hope Nintendo does that.

I didn't even buy the version already out cause i can't stand First-person. I'm totally uninterested in the series until it goes back to 3rd person.