By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Thread (January 11th 2018 possibly?)

Possible Titles

Metroid Prime 4
Bayonetta 1+2
Fire Emblem
FE
Yoshi Title
Kirby

Will update the thread as more info comes out.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 04 January 2018

Around the Network

Um what makes you think there will be a direct on the 3rd? I don't see a source or any explaination in the OP.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Where did you get this image from?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Can we get some context?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Source?

Around the Network

Someone supposedly took a screenshot of the youtube channel going live with the ND countdown, the screen shown, the stream has has since gone offline. Considering EA leaked a direct for January last month where they have FE being shown it's possible an ND is taking place soon hence the question mark.

Wyrdness said:
Someone supposedly took a screenshot of the youtube channel going live with the ND countdown, the screen shown, the stream has has since gone offline. Considering EA leaked a direct for January last month where they have FE being shown it's possible an ND is taking place soon.

I think that leaked put the direct in the middle of the month. 

I wouldn't expect until the 3rd week of January.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Wyrdness said:
Someone supposedly took a screenshot of the youtube channel going live with the ND countdown, the screen shown, the stream has has since gone offline. Considering EA leaked a direct for January last month where they have FE being shown it's possible an ND is taking place soon.

Possibly hence the question mark in the title.

Slarvax said:
Wyrdness said:

Actually the leak didn’t specify a date, it was just placed after the other events on the timeline. The timeline wasn’t saying that whole month was Jan 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Slarvax said:
Wyrdness said:

On ResetEra they were talking about a leaker saying it would be before CES which starts the 9th.

Either way, we should know tomorrow if this is true.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.