By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Thread (January 11th 2018 possibly?)

Yooooo, I hope this is true. A Jan 3rd direct would be sweet!

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Slarvax said:

I think that leaked put the direct in the middle of the month. 

I wouldn't expect until the 3rd week of January.

Actually the leak didn’t specify a date, it was just placed after the other events on the timeline. The timeline wasn’t saying that whole month was Jan 

It was saying the month was January

I can see Nintendo Tweeting a "Happy New Year Folks and see you at the live event January 3rd to cover the Year 2018 for Nintendo Switch" message in a few hours. 

Wyrdness said:
Paatar said:

Actually the leak didn’t specify a date, it was just placed after the other events on the timeline. The timeline wasn’t saying that whole month was Jan 

It was saying the month was January

Edit: thought you were Slarvax

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Apparently several unannounced Switch games went up for pre order on Amazon as well.  The description for these games is "announced at the Switch Event" or something like that. Here's the reddit link for anyone interested(since we can't post tweets).

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7n8v3j/amazon_leak_hinting_at_the_rumored_upcoming/

This also happened after the Switch January event.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 31 December 2017

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Where does that say anything about being in the middle of the month?

You sure you quoted the right post?

If you're just asking about the image itself it doesn't say anything about the middle of the month if anything it has the direct as the first event for FE in January and 2018 although that still doesn't confirm any dates per say..

Directs usually happen on Wednesdays so I can see it happening on the 3rd.

Ljink96 said:

Apparently several unannounced Switch games went up for pre order on Amazon as well.  The description for these games is "announced at the Switch Event" or something like that. Here's the reddit link for anyone interested(since we can't post tweets).

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7n8v3j/amazon_leak_hinting_at_the_rumored_upcoming/

This also happened after the Switch January event.

This I can confirm as I saw it myself as Amazon earlier had Switch game listings about 4 or 5 of them before they were removed with in a few hours.

Too early, most likely 2nd or 3rd week in January.

Miyamotoo said:
Too early, most likely 2nd or 3rd week in January.

ResetEra have someone who claims it's before CES which begins on the 9th so it's still possible.