By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post ALL Database Issues/Suggestions/Etc Here

I added 5 screenshots for Breath of the Wild but it seems to of duplicated 3 of them on the list/added 3 of them twice.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 31 December 2017

Around the Network

how I can see the total sales for a game? before I just went to game's page, then, click on global page. And now? o.o

BasilZero said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:
how I can see the total sales for a game? before I just went to game's page, then, click on global page. And now? o.o

As soon as you go to the game's page, on the right side

Before, on the global page, had the full number... this screen show's 0.13 (before would show like, 130.000)

I still can see the total numbers?

I ask because they adjust the numbers like, 4.999 = 0.00 and 5.000 = 0.01

Where are the Nintendo eshop titles? Stardew Valley, Overcooked, etc.

also on the games tab in profiles, the search field clears itself before I’m done typing. Took forever for me to get passed typing “Resident Evil” to find the revelations titles. It would clear out before finishing the word evil. 

And if there is some way to stop the ad that pops up that I’ve won an amazon gift card that hijacks my browser, that would be cool too. Thx. 

The thread asked if I had input so I gave input. Didn’t mean to offend. Won’t give it again. 

Around the Network

Whenever i try to add a banner to Rise of the Tomb Raider i get this error.
https://prnt.sc/hunpjw
This happened for all versions of the game.

Still prefer the older design, but I can get behind this new one. However, I would like to throw in my two cents.

-  Moving Sales History in place of Summary and viceversa (I think sales should stay front and center)

- Moving Opinions to right below the Summary

- Moving Related News right below the Boxart

https://imgur.com/JJn5IMZ

(forgive the horrible mockup, used paint :/)

Last edited by TheLegendaryWolf - on 31 December 2017

There is no "Add" button for Shadow Warrior on PS4.

There is no Pikmin 3 for WiiU. Only for the Wii for some reason.

Is there any way to only see your NES games?

TalonMan said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

Before, on the global page, had the full number... this screen show's 0.13 (before would show like, 130.000)

I still can see the total numbers?

I ask because they adjust the numbers like, 4.999 = 0.00 and 5.000 = 0.01

I guess I'm not understanding the question - .13 is the same as 130000...

They count 125.001~13.499 = "0.13"

5001~14.999 = 0.01

15.001~24.999 = 0.02

25.001~34.999 = 0.03

(..)

I appreciate all of the changes, but I'd prefer to have total sales for JP,USA, Europe, RoW displayed like with the older design -therefore, I don't want to press on each title to see its sales for regions.