By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG Coming To Other Platforms

Well the Xbox One X port ran at 4FPS and had N64 textures because the high poly models would not load in for a good while. Can't wait for PS1 textures on PS4 with texture warping just like PS1! With a solid 1FPS! You go Bluehole! The Switch port will be just a picture of what the game would look like in 8 bit.

Around the Network

Or they could just finish a game before releasing it on any platform.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

want to know the thought process on how this was nominated for goty.

want to know why this is brought up in every thread possibly connected to Pubg. Stop spamming this.

Ka-pi96 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

want to know the thought process on how this was nominated for goty.

You haven't realised that most awards are just popularity contests yet?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Chazore said:
Bandorr said:
Basically not on PS yet because the quality isn't up to par.

I'm looking forward to the DF videos of it running on Switch. That will be fantastic.

Glares at Life of Black tiger.

I'm still waiting on them to fully finish and flesh out the PC version, so they'll have their plate full with both the PC and Xb versions for a while yet. 

Yes, beat me to it: indeed the above game is the reason that them stating "quality concerns" is very doubtful.

Around the Network

Hopefully it's fully running on PS4 when it gets ported. Could do with competition with H1Z1 getting a console release

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Xen said:
Chazore said:

Glares at Life of Black tiger.

I'm still waiting on them to fully finish and flesh out the PC version, so they'll have their plate full with both the PC and Xb versions for a while yet. 

Yes, beat me to it: indeed the above game is the reason that them stating "quality concerns" is very doubtful.

There is always the chance that Life of Black Tiger blowing up, could have caused Sony to take quality more seriously.

wtf is a pubg

Fuck yes. Really interested in the game but not buying a console for it.

I'm expecting that the 1.0 release for console will release simultaneously on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Maybe Microsoft will moneyhat the game for another 3-6 months but with how much money the publisher is already making and can make in the future I doubt they'll accept it.