By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG Coming To Other Platforms

GribbleGrunger said:

Of course, because when you think Sony, the last thing you think is 'singleplayer'. This game is extremely popular. So popular in fact many devs are already adding features to existing games to jump on the bandwagon. Games that exist, like COD, already have their fanbase and so won't change the balance. THIS game could cause a rise in more and more copy cat games and that's what I don't want to see.

There will be articles written about how PUBG changed the landscape of gaming and I'll be sure to post them ...

You'd have a solid point, if we didn't already have devs and other companies copying one another for decades.

There are so many games out there that have previously borrowed from others, especially those that directly rip the core concepts. This isn't anything new when you look at the past. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Of course, because when you think Sony, the last thing you think is 'singleplayer'. This game is extremely popular. So popular in fact many devs are already adding features to existing games to jump on the bandwagon. Games that exist, like COD, already have their fanbase and so won't change the balance. THIS game could cause a rise in more and more copy cat games and that's what I don't want to see.

There will be articles written about how PUBG changed the landscape of gaming and I'll be sure to post them ...

You'd have a solid point, if we didn't already have devs and other companies copying one another for decades.

There are so many games out there that have previously borrowed from others, especially those that directly rip the core concepts. This isn't anything new when you look at the past. 

Are you implying Nathan Drake is a copy from somewhere?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.