By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch has 4 Nintendo exclusives in Eurogamers top 10 Games of 2017.

A bad list that insults bad lists.

Around the Network
Arminillo said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:
Oh yeah, and I am sure Persona 5 is a PS4 exclusive as well, right? Right? An exclusive is when a game is released only on one console. If you do not get that it is because you lack the proper handle on English language and word definition. Zelda is, by no definition at all, an exclusive. It is literally on two consoles.

Zelda Mario Pokemon Yokai Watch Professor Layton etc all are Nintendo exclusive?

Topic title says "Switch has 4 exclusive..." so, that is my problem with this topic. Nintendo, sure. Switch, no.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

GhaudePhaede010 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Offocurse its bad comparison, when on one side you have games that's available on almost every possible device (current gen ones and last gen ones), while on other hand you have games that were available only on one platform not that just is dead for quiet time now but that had very limited user base. I mean if you fail to see difference between that I don't know what to say to you.

Mario Kart sells 8 million on Wii U but you call it a Switch exclusive.

Legend of Zelda releases day and date on Wii U and Switch and you call it a Switch exclusive.

Smash releases on 3DS and Wii U and you call it?

TLoU releases on two successful consoles and you call it a PS4 exclusive (which really hurts your, "dead console" argument, by the way).

You fail to see the hypocrisy because you just outright fail.

Yeah, like I wrote, on paper they are not exclusives but practically they are, they totally have appealing on market like Switch exclusives, they are Nintendos and current Switch exclusives on market, I mean plenty of people didn't know that Wii U ever exist.

I wrote that I dont have problem calling even TLoU and Uncharted Trilogy like Sony and curent PS4 exclusives on market (hardly that anybode will buy now PS3 in order to play those games), but in case of Switch compared to Wii U difference is much greater because that same "dead console" and "small instal base" arguments.

Errorist76 said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Lol at so many people getting upset over a personal list.

You guys probably never heard of the word opinion either.

Personal list?! It’s their staff...tells a lot about their qualifications to rate games in general, don’t you think?!

Reviews are always personal opinions and subjective...

Ranking games is not fact-based and never will be. 

I think Bayonetta 2 is a boring button-masher despite all the glowing reviews it got. That doesn't mean my opinion is invalid just because the majority thinks otherwise. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Miyamotoo said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:

Legend of Zelda releases day and date on Wii U and Switch and you call it a Switch exclusive.

TLoU releases on two successful consoles and you call it a PS4 exclusive (which really hurts your, "dead console" argument, by the way).

Yeah, like I wrote, on paper they are not exclusives but practically they are, they totally have appealing on market like Switch exclusives, they are Nintendos and current Switch exclusives on market, I mean plenty of people didn't know that Wii U ever exist.

I wrote that I dont have problem calling even TLoU and Uncharted Trilogy like Sony and curent PS4 exclusives on market (hardly that anybode will buy now PS3 in order to play those games), but in case of Switch compared to Wii U difference is much greater because that same "dead console" and "small instal base" arguments.

Aside from your obvious hypocrisy and backpedaling, what do you consider Smash on 3DS and Wii U? A 3DS exclusive? You know damn well you are wrong. Just own it so this can end.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Aside from your obvious hypocrisy and backpedaling, what do you consider Smash on 3DS and Wii U? A 3DS exclusive? You know damn well you are wrong. Just own it so this can end.

Lol, there no hypocrisy and backpedaling, my point is same, even it fact is they are not exclusives, those games practically act on market like Switch exclusives, and fact is they are Nintendo and current gen exclusives in any case,fact those games were available on Wii U also dont change almost nothing. Smash Bros is little trickier because game was released in same time on Wii U and 3DS and 3DS is also near end of its life span. About what exactly I am wrong here? :)

Glad to see Arms get some love, it is easily the most underrated game of the year. I really enjoy it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Miyamotoo said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:

Errr...  The Wii U version has sold 1.2m units. 

And just to put that into perspective: There are more than 300 games on the X1, more than 500 games on the PS4 and almost 100 on the Switch that haven't reached that number yet.  

Oh! and ONLY FOUR games on the Switch have actually surpassed that number.

So yeah, I think the Wii U version has earned its right to be taken into account.

PS: And just to add a little bit more of perspective, some of the MULTIPLATFORMS that havent reached that number on the Xbox One are:  Doom (2016), Far Cry: Primal, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age III: Inquisition, Titanfall 2, etc, etc.

chakkra said:
Miyamotoo said:

Errr...  The Wii U version has sold 1.2m units. 

And just to put that into perspective: There are more than 300 games on the X1, more than 500 games on the PS4 and almost 100 on the Switch that haven't reached that number yet.  

Oh! and ONLY FOUR games on the Switch have actually surpassed that number.

So yeah, I think the Wii U version has earned its right to be taken into account.

PS: And just to add a little bit more of perspective, some of the MULTIPLATFORMS that havent reached that number on the Xbox One are:  Doom (2016), Far Cry: Primal, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age III: Inquisition, Titanfall 2, etc, etc.

My point still stands: "on paper they are not exclusives but practically they are, they totally have appealing on market like Switch exclusives, they are Nintendos and current Switch exclusives on market, I mean plenty of people didn't know that Wii U ever exist".

Well deserved except for Arms. It wasnt that great, i will give it most creative award.