By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict 2018 sales for Xb1, PS4, SW and 3DS

Tagged games:

JRPGfan said:
Knitemare said:

Oh, I based my predictions on the nummbers that are shown in the homepage Xp

But I think the Xbox One will stall this 2018, since theres nothing much coming to it, that is not going to PS4/PC/NS too...

But yeah, I have seen the future and is not that bright for Xbone and PS4 =p

I guess not if PS4 does 20-21m this year..... and next year only 10m.

a 50% drop YOY would def. qualify as being called a not so bright future.

Did you not read what he said?

He just told you he thought the numbers of the front page were up to date, that means he expects

PS4 15-20 million

XBO 5-8 million

NSW 16-21 million

Those are pretty wide ranges but i would expect all 3 to fall within them.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

i think has many "ifs" for swtch, in terms of lineup, and ps4 about the price, switch did well witch a good games with big development time(wii u have not had games released for more than a year) and many great re-release wiiu games,nintendo no longer has this slack. PS4 sold very well for 199 but I do not see the same with higher prices. xbox except for a miracle I do not see a change of direction

In my world, Switch will sell ONE and the rest will sell NONE...100% accuracy rate for sure.

JRPGfan said: 

-

Dude...... you can't just reply to everyone in this thread.

We are gonna have different predictions, that's normal. And of course you see a lot of predictions which make no sense, for you. I do too. But i don't reply to everyone.

i dont think its possible for NS to do more than 20 million considering thats what nintendo is hoping to ship, let alone sell.

i think...

PS4: 19 million

NS: 18 million

XB1: 9 million

3DS: 4 million

Around the Network
LimaBean01 said:

i dont think its possible for NS to do more than 20 million considering thats what nintendo is hoping to ship, let alone sell.

1) They can sell more than what they ship in a year

2) Nintendo expected 2 million Switch shipped by the end of March. They shipped 2.74 million. They also expected 10 million Switch from April 2017 to March 2018. They now expect 14 million and will probabily do even more.

jason1637 said:
quickrick said:
PS4: 21 Million
Switch: 14 Million
XBO: 9 Million
3DS: 4 Million

Finally someone that has the same Switch prediction as i do. 

That isn't a good sign for your prediction.

Switch: 1,000m
PS4: 20.5m
XBO: 7m
3DS: 1.5m

People here seriously think the switch will sell less than it did this year with three more months? They are crazy. But in reality I would think switch is so unpredictable it can even achieve 23 million while PS4 18 million Xbox 13 mil and 3ds can do 6 million. Ataribox obviously 200 million.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Nintendo Switch-21.2 Million

PlayStation 4- 19.5 Million

Xbox One/S/X-  8.5 Million

3DS- 4.3 Million

Dreamcast- 900 Billion