By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Instead of Prison, Can we send people to farms for nonviolent crimes?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ganoncrotch said:
The guys from lizard squad? I genuinely hope he enjoys 30 months of non stop sodomy

Stop. 

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Why not just make them do work in prison? I remember Gordon Ramsey worked with prisoners in the UK to help them make food for companies.

Treating them like humans and having them still contribute to the work field is the best way to not make prisons a profit hole

FIT_Gamer said:
Then there wouldn't be enough Private Prison bribes for Republican politicians.

Was thinking the same thing, seriously the US prison population is overcrowded by 2 million plus, bigger than china's prison population, ridiculous.

Proud to be a Californian.

Some non-violent crimes are as bad as the violent ones so no, I don't agree with ya. There's already a decent system (certainly it needs to tweaked) so there's no need to go through such drastic changes.

All prisoners should be sent to Australia. End of discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Simply run a wire around the perimeter of the field and each prison picker wears a transmitter/ankle bracelet that would emit a deadly in 5 seconds shock if they go past the perimeter wire. Minimal guards needed and cheap labor with no lac of workers. De-employing the illegals would be the icing on the cake for society...

Signalstar said:
All prisoners should be sent to Australia. End of discussion.

No thanks, we have too many politicians already. 

PS: I think many non-violent offenders need something other than Jail, BUT the scumbag mentioned as the example is someone that should NOT be classed as a non violent offenders, he is the type we need to ensure their is plenty of room for in prison and he got off far too light as it is.

Last edited by nanarchy - on 28 December 2017

Wiibaron said:
Simply run a wire around the perimeter of the field and each prison picker wears a transmitter/ankle bracelet that would emit a deadly in 5 seconds shock if they go past the perimeter wire. Minimal guards needed and cheap labor with no lac of workers. De-employing the illegals would be the icing on the cake for society...

Sadly, liberals will cry about this and won't agree to it. There are more rights given to criminals than the privacy of their own victims.  Prisons need to be run for a profit in a way so it can pay for their child support, court costs, the cost of the actual crime, ect instead of making us pay for it with our taxes.

Last edited by Snoopy - on 28 December 2017

30 months for a few shenanigans? But he isn't black at all!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.