By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo + 3rd party = HUGE SUCCESS

Pokemon Switch is going to be Nintendo's most important title to come out on the Switch. It could make the console more important than the PS2. Pokemon is more accessible to people than Mario ever was. It's a market that Nintendo's other properties cannot break into (excluding maybe Nintendogs) and that is the female market. I'm telling you right now, Nintendo makes a Pokemon game that gets reviews like the originals it will sell 30+ million. 

At this point that is the only Nintendo game I want to see.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

Okay... your title is "Nintendo + 3rd party = HUGE SUCCESS", but your actual post seems to be saying "Switch + Pokemon = HUGE SUCCESS".

^
Like Yuge! Seriously look at all the third party franchises that never came to a Nintendo console that could come to the Switch because of how 3rd parties now sell their games.

Square Enix: Final Fantasy 7-15, Dragon Quests, Kingdom Hearts 1-3, Dues Ex, Tomb Raider

Bethesda: Oblivion, Fallout 3-4, Dishonored

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto 4-5, Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club

Sega: Yakuza

EA Games: Dead Space, A Way Out, Mass Effect

Activision: Call of Duty, Prototype, Transformers

Ubisoft: Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, Far Cry

This and a bunch of other crap I don't want, but everyone else might!! Not a sarcastic topic, just thinking as a business man. Honestly, get those 3rd party games to come over, especially Square Enix and get a good Monster Hunter. That's the third party support needed. The biggest game in terms of how big the Switch will be is Pokemon.

roadkillers said:

Pokemon Switch is going to be Nintendo's most important title to come out on the Switch. It could make the console more important than the PS2. Pokemon is more accessible to people than Mario ever was. It's a market that Nintendo's other properties cannot break into (excluding maybe Nintendogs) and that is the female market. I'm telling you right now, Nintendo makes a Pokemon game that gets reviews like the originals it will sell 30+ million. 

At this point that is the only Nintendo game I want to see.

What about Animal Crossing?

Your title makes no sense to your OP though....

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
^
Like Yuge! Seriously look at all the third party franchises that never came to a Nintendo console that could come to the Switch because of how 3rd parties now sell their games.

Square Enix: Final Fantasy 7-15, Dragon Quests, Kingdom Hearts 1-3, Dues Ex, Tomb Raider

This and a bunch of other crap I don't want, but everyone else might!! Not a sarcastic topic, just thinking as a business man. Honestly, get those 3rd party games to come over, especially Square Enix and get a good Monster Hunter. That's the third party support needed. The biggest game in terms of how big the Switch will be is Pokemon.

Watch Dogs was ported to the Wii U, Call of Duty BO2 and Ghosts were ported to the Wii U, Assassins Creed 3 and 4 were ported to the Wii U

Troyhend said:
roadkillers said:
^

Watch Dogs was ported to the Wii U, Call of Duty BO2 and Ghosts were ported to the Wii U, Assassins Creed 3 and 4 were ported to the Wii U

Does the Wii U really count though? I think the portability adds a reason for people to purchase re-releases. 

He means to say Nintendo will have huge success with pokemon like third parties do with multiplatform? Right?

Last edited by Acevil - on 28 December 2017

I don't know what I mean. I don't really care, I just want to see what the new pokemon looks like and cheap blueberries.

roadkillers said:

It could make the console more important than the PS2.