By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 25 November 2017

PS4 now enters the top 10 in lifetime hardware sales bumping the 3DS down to the 11th spot. PSP now in it's sights.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Wow, I like when figures are updated and it increases PS4 even more.

Crazy that almost a million PS4s were sold in North America that week.

PS4 and XBO over 1M is really good. Switch and 3DS did pretty good too. Wii U almost sold 1k.

Switch just seems a little too high. You guys are push 787K without even including the first week in the USA. If you guys are going to give Switch 900k then I get it but is that settled science or is it closer to 700k?

seems ps4 was adjusted a little up😉

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
PS4 and XBO over 1M is really good. Switch and 3DS did pretty good too. Wii U almost sold 1k.

That IS impressive, but it got hammered by the dominant Vita by almost 15-1.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CosmicSex said:
Switch just seems a little too high. You guys are push 787K without even including the first week in the USA. If you guys are going to give Switch 900k then I get it but is that settled science or is it closer to 700k?

This site has North America figures at 875k for the 4 weeks of November.

NPD leaks put it somewhere like 750-800k in just the US.

US is typically 85-90% of North America so this site is pretty accurate for November.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
CosmicSex said:

US is typically 85-90% of North America so this site is pretty accurate for November.

Here they are saying that the US is 86-91%  So that makes a little more sense.   Also can you verify that NPD is US only and not other  N. American sales.

Impressive sales for all, now the incoming month of great sales!

CosmicSex said:
zorg1000 said:

Here they are saying that the US is 86-91%  So that makes a little more sense.   Also can you verify that NPD is US only and not other  N. American sales.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/NPD_Group

NPD provides the video game sales data for United States and Canadian territories. The monthly reports are only for the United States. They occasionally release a report for Canada indicating a new sales milestone for a platform or game.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.