By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the odds of Nintendo allowing mods for Skyrim?

We exist in the age where Nintendo is open to cross platform play more than Sony, and as Sony doesn't allow mods....

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Zero. There will be no mods for Skyrim.

I think that's more to Bethesda that to Nintendo.

Nill......

0% though they might add in their own? Similar to the Breath of the Wild add in, call them "mini DLC's."

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

No chance.
The Switch does not have a large enough pool of storage and Nintendo does not have the infrastructure.

And it is just not Nintendo's style.

As much of a chance as me getting laid in 2018
FeelsBadMan

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Probably like five.

Nintendo being ok with it pretty high, the switch actually being able to support them pretty low.

zero, null, cero, ноль, sıfır, 零, số không, nul, صفر, нула, nulo, nolla, ნულოვანი, μηδέν, 'Aʻohe, אפס, ゼロ, нөл, 제로, शून्य, sero

tl;dr: 0

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.