By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you get for Christmas?

Gaming Related that came into the household.

2 3DXLs for the kids along with Goosebumps and a Zelda game.
PSN card.
Red Dualshock 4
Kingdoms Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - PS4
Minecraft Storey Mode 2 - PS4
Watchdogs 2 - PS4
Need for Speed Payback - PS4
Nioh - PS4
Last of the Guardians - PS4 (obviously)
Last of the Guardians Art Book
Horizon Zero Dawn Art Book

Around the Network
vivster said:
Errorist76 said:

So again both?! I don’t get your logic, sorry.

Well. Then get both and be happy.

Problem is then I‘m broke and don’t have money for games left...eheh. Thanks, man..I know you just wanted to help, but I’m just as giddy for Skyrim and Wipeout in VR as I am for Xenoblade C2 and Zelda. 

Guess I need to throw a coin.

Anyone who owns and loves both care to help me with the decision?!

(I’m actually debating to buy the PSVR for the great price, play it for a month and sell it for a profit...Then get the Switch. If I happen to love it so much that I can’t sell it anymore, all is good! =)

I got a lot of gift cards for best buy and a Sega genesis 2017 flashback console. The console is pretty good. It has some issues, but I like it a lot. Going through sonic 2 and vectorman as we speak. Only issues I have is misleading about 85 games (60 of them are legit so not a big deal), screw on battery cover and no batteries included (really guys), UI is a little strange to navigate through and some technical issues such as sound not being correct sometimes and a little bit of frame drops. Overall a 8/10 console and worth the price. I did get it for free so it's like a 10/10 to me :)

Edit: I'm going to get toejam and earl cartridge so I can use it with the sega genesis flashback console. One cool feature about the console is most cartridges work.

Last edited by Snoopy - on 26 December 2017

NinjaguyDan said:

I got a Playstation 4!   I have a damn cool family!
It is the first Playstation I have ever owned.

Welcome to the dark side

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and a bunch of gift cards/cash.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I also got an Amazon Echo; so cool! Gift cards and cash as well which I turned into an Oculus Rift and VR games :D

I also got Final Fantasy XV and Nier Automata 

This was a good Christmas lol

Game wise I got south park fractured but whole and cod infinite warfare legacy edition. The rest was clothes, dvds etc. Not a bad haul.
So far I'm having a lot of fun with South park. The game is better than the last few seasons have been.

Nothing to live for but I like it that way. 

This Christmas I joined the PC master race when my wife got me an Alienware PC...or so I thought I did, as it’s a lemon. Been dealing with Dell customer service for 10 days trying to get a replacement.

Knitemare said:
NinjaguyDan said:

I got a Playstation 4!   I have a damn cool family!
It is the first Playstation I have ever owned.

Welcome to the dark side

I will certainly enjoy the time spent!

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

NinjaguyDan said:
Knitemare said:

Welcome to the dark side

I will certainly enjoy the time spent!

Any game in mind to go with that present in the near future?

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.