By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you get for Christmas?

Errorist76 said:
Got quite a bit of money...now I’m in the worst/best position ever...do I buy a PSVR or a Switch?!

Buy the thing with the games you want to play.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Errorist76 said:
Got quite a bit of money...now I’m in the worst/best position ever...do I buy a PSVR or a Switch?!

So both?! I figured...that’s the dilemma. First world problems lol

My brother works at Alternate and I can get a PSVR Move, Camera, VR World’s bundle for 267,- Euros. It’s too good of a deal to pass on, especially since I plan on working in the VR field eventually, but I also want a Switch. =)

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 26 December 2017

Okami on Steam

My brother has bought me this:

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Errorist76 said:
vivster said:

My brother works at Alternate and I can get a PSVR Move, Camera, VR World’s bundle for 267,- Euros. It’s too good of a deal to pass on, especially since I plan on working in the VR field eventually, but I also want a Switch. =)

What I meant was buy the thing that has actually new games coming out for it after you buy it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Nothing.

vivster said:
Errorist76 said:

What I meant was buy the thing that has actually new games coming out for it after you buy it.

So again both?! I don’t get your logic, sorry.

Errorist76 said:
vivster said:

hes implying switch i think

Errorist76 said:
vivster said:

Well. Then get both and be happy.

I haven't got a single thing for Christmas in my entire life.

But I don't really mind, I already get enough sweets/money/presents in December.