By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Twitter wishes followers a Switch-themed “Happy Merry Christmas”

I was under the impression that Project Octopath Traveler, a working title, is Bravely Third.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

I was under the impression that Project Octopath Traveler, a working title, is Bravely Third.

Same. Even if not titled Bravely Third, it pretty much is. Bravely tag should probably be put to rest. Get out of that IP lol

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I hope this is Ports of Bravely Default and End Layer, I wanted to pick up both on 3DS but always delayed my purchase and now I almost can't touch my 3DS...

Dear Developers,

Whatever this hint means, I like it. Now shut up and take my money.

Sincerely,
The_Liquid_Laser

Bravely stuff in January Direct is likely. I would totally buy a BD2&2 remake with modern graphics and tons of fan service.

Around the Network

I hope it's not a remake but a full sequel.

But yeah, it seems that handheld game development is moving to Switch slowly.

OTBWY said:
I hope it's not a remake but a full sequel.

But yeah, it seems that handheld game development is moving to Switch slowly.

I wouldn't call it slowly, 2016 was a great year for 3DS, this year we only saw Metroid, Fire Emblem and USUM as high profile titles and the announcement that the next SMTV and Pokémon titles will be on Switch...

Nice, Bravely Default Switch announcement during 2018.

For Christ’s sake! **** Square! Give us a real game, not some gimmicky bullshit repeatathon!
I don’t like this implication one bit. The implication doesn’t Feel good! This game was a ****ing trick! One that looked great, got you playing for a while, and proceeded to SHIT all over you! The Bullshit Default Steamer! Don’t trust this game! It’s a stinking shitty trap!

Happy Christmas Eve!

Last edited by Jumpin - on 24 December 2017

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Would love to see an HD collection of both Bravely games put on the Switch.

Would not buy the first game again. Doubt the Japanese audience would either as they had the first game released over there twice on top of the repetitive form of the second half of the game.