By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Twitter wishes followers a Switch-themed “Happy Merry Christmas”

Are there SJWs crying about how they're not Christian and they find the exclusion of other religions to be highly offensive? All this in spite of the fact that most of Japan celebrates Christmas because they just like to, not for religious reasons?

Because I mean... It is Twitter...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Azuren said:

Are there SJWs crying about how they're not Christian and they find the exclusion of other religions to be highly offensive? All this in spite of the fact that most of Japan celebrates Christmas because they just like to, not for religious reasons?

But all the other holidays ended ;o!

And SJWs don't follow reason.

Mar1217 said:
Man, that makes me even more excited to see what they'll do after Octopath Traveler is out.

Bravely Third anyone ?!

Silicon Studio (Bravely Default) is not making Octopath Traveler. Acquire (Tenchu) is.

I like the tweet. It is probably just them trying to keep Bravely Default in our heads so we they keep us excited for the next game. I doubt they are just doing this for fun. They are also promoting Project Octopath with this tweet too.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I'd prefer Crystal Bearers 2, but what ya gonna do?

Around the Network
Azuren said:

I legitimately see way more people complaining about sjws than I see actual sjws 

collint0101 said:
Azuren said:

I legitimately see way more people complaining about sjws than I see actual sjws 

Good, maybe we can finally turn around this regressive shit and focus on the actual problems rather than the way they're presented.

Azuren said:
collint0101 said:

Good, maybe we can finally turn around this regressive shit and focus on the actual problems rather than the way they're presented.

No it just means that people are still bitching and moaning about meaningless issues except now it's from a different point of view but whatever that's just my take on it

collint0101 said:
Azuren said:

No it just means that people are still bitching and moaning about meaningless issues except now it's from a different point of view but whatever that's just my take on it

Like Hillary would have been any better!

(In case anyone is not clear, I am joking around with random “alt-rights” author-responses)

Last edited by Jumpin - on 24 December 2017

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Mar1217 said:
drake-gx said:

Silicon Studio (Bravely Default) is not making Octopath Traveler. Acquire (Tenchu) is.

Same team that did Bravely Default, it's just not the same studio

Nope, only the producers are the same.