Forums - Gaming Discussion - Entropy. Nintendo can attack Sony but Sony can't attack Nintendo.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
SegataSanshiro said:

That's offensive and racist!

Merry Christmas !

Thank you.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Heretic. Im guessing you think Sony can keep the high end while Nintendo dominates the low end?

When you realise Nintendo is attacking PC gaming with 10 yr old tech you'll see why Sony can't keep the high end.

Sony doesn't have the high end and Nintendo doesn't have the low end.

You are making the same mistake as some months ago. People who hate Nintendo and/or are incapable of handling a PC aren't going to die off. Sony merely has to be better than Microsoft to sit pretty, and being better than Microsoft is as easy as making better threads than you.

PC gaming has been pretty shit since the Crysis-era and non-Nintendo consoles have relied on PC gaming for at least the past 10 years. Nintendo can usurp PC gaming by making quality 10yr old games portable v playing low quality new PC games. I call this gamecube tactics. If they can do GC-tactics and combine it with Wii tactics they're unstoppable.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Basil's YouTube Channel

KLXVER said:
I don't get it. I mean Nintendo are business geniuses, but that doesn't mean Sony will fail anytime soon.

Rocks don't roll uphill.

Nintendo is impenetrable and Sony isn't. Time will do the rest.

Pyro as Bill said:
KLXVER said:
I don't get it. I mean Nintendo are business geniuses, but that doesn't mean Sony will fail anytime soon.

Rocks don't roll uphill.

That's just an empty statement. We don't know what Sony will do in the future or who will run their game division. 

Around the Network

Sayori and I wish you a Merry Christmas!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
KLXVER said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Rocks don't roll uphill.

That's just an empty statement. We don't know what Sony will do in the future or who will run their game division. 

No. It isn't. Sony will die if they try and out-hybrid Nintendo. Nintendo can make a home console at any point. It doesn't matter if it's successful because they can pass it off as their hybrid prototype. They only have to get lucky once (like 360 did) and it's Game Over.

Sony going hybrid/portable is their only defense but holding back on power lets Microsoft win. If Sony produces a successful portable I'll change my mind but until then it's a losing battle (not to say they can't reap rewards in the interim).

Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft can coexist. Merry Christmas.

Pyro as Bill said:
KLXVER said:

No. It isn't. Sony will die if they try and out-hybrid Nintendo. Nintendo can make a home console at any point. It doesn't matter if it's successful because they can pass it off as their hybrid prototype. They only have to get lucky once (like 360 did) and it's Game Over.

Sony going hybrid/portable is their only defense but holding back on power lets Microsoft win. If Sony produces a successful portable I'll change my mind but until then it's a losing battle (not to say they can't reap rewards in the interim).

They have had 3 very successful consoles and 1 kinda successful console. Why do you think hybrid consoles are the only future for games and not VR or regular consoles?

Shikamo said:

Sayori and I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Nice, I just beat that game myself. Sayori sure is a happy fellow