By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm not saying it was the aliens.. But...

Errorist76 said:
Confirmed Space-X launch, but I’d definitely believe Trump eas trying dirty tricks to fool the public too.

Trump is definitely involved I think that goes without saying. I'm going to look into this more, but I just spilled my coffee and I believe Trump is at fault somehow too. 

... lol

Around the Network

Why cool and weird stuff like that never happens on the sky above my head?
I'd say definitely man made, some kind of experimental flying device. The smoke at the very right of the screen shows that it began flying with a classic propulsion system leaving smoke behind...
After that, I don't know what the lights it makes mean.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
I'd say definitely man made

There is absolutely no need to discuss "man-made or not".  It was a SpaceX rocket carrying ten iridium satellites into orbit. We know where, when, why and who fired the rocket into orbit at what trajectory.

If you want to see this cool (and not at all weird) stuff, you'd simply have to move to a place where you can observe the rocket launching and climbing the first minutes.

if anything thats an experiment by the US military

VGPolyglot said:
I can't even tell what this is supposed to be.

SpaceX had a test and people thought it was Aliens.

Around the Network

I saw it and thought it was beautiful, knew about a few folks who called the police in panic.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

drkohler said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:
I'd say definitely man made

There is absolutely no need to discuss "man-made or not".  It was a SpaceX rocket carrying ten iridium satellites into orbit. We know where, when, why and who fired the rocket into orbit at what trajectory.

If you want to see this cool (and not at all weird) stuff, you'd simply have to move to a place where you can observe the rocket launching and climbing the first minutes.

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything but here is the deal: When NASA launches something into space, everyone knows cause you see it in the news and it's scheduled and reported on etc. But here, where are the reports? Where is the news about the launch. A Space X launch would obviously be everywhere in the news.

So if you know for sure it's Space X, show me the official report on this launch.

EDIT: Unless it's a secret launch of course but why would it be secret if it's a non military project?

Metallox said:
I saw it and thought it was beautiful, knew about a few folks who called the police in panic.

I'm not surprised, if they had their stuff all over the news as it should be, people would not panic. Nobody panics when NASA launches something into space, maybe there is a reason why

CrazyGamer2017 said:
drkohler said:

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything but here is the deal: When NASA launches something into space, everyone knows cause you see it in the news and it's scheduled and reported on etc. But here, where are the reports? Where is the news about the launch. A Space X launch would obviously be everywhere in the news.

So if you know for sure it's Space X, show me the official report on this launch.

EDIT: Unless it's a secret launch of course but why would it be secret if it's a non military project?

I don't know where I could find official reports, but Elon Musk had already announced the launch months before.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
drkohler said:

I think that the media/people in general are not that logical =p the media would rather fish out a story about aliens to get more article clicks, I think. Plus, people on average likely care about other things way more than a rocket launch, so a pre-emptive news article about a SpaceX launch might not be warranted in the eyes of media companies. Maybe Elon Musk thought the same thing and used it to his advantage for a publicity stunt :D