By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Finally Admits That Killzone 2's PS3 Reveal Trailer Was a Big Fat Fake

smroadkill15 said:
LivingMetal said:

Good for you. Maybe if I had less of a life, I'd have more time to come across these thing in a more timely manner. 

Salty you're 7.5 years late? Maybe you should keep up with the news more often. 

This has been recently reported on major gaming sites. But way to gang up on him like assholes.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
Arminillo said:
smroadkill15 said:

This has been recently reported on major gaming sites. But way to gang up on him like assholes.

Its his answer that was completely unnecessary and agressive.If he took it just fine, people wouldnt respond this way.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Arminillo said:
smroadkill15 said:

He's the one who was aggressive, I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine. Not always a good way to deal with something but meh. I'm done with it now :)  

I wish they remake this game for the ps4 in 4 k

Every Forza trailer before the Forza 7 gameplay Trailer was a huge fake. Assassin‘s Creed Origins E3 gameplay or The Witcher 3 first gameplay presentation. Not even talking about Watch Dogs of course. That’s something totally common in the industry, sadly.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 21 December 2017

Around the Network
Arminillo said:
smroadkill15 said:

Yupp that is exactly what happened here Good that you managed to read all the posts.

OT: This is indeed old news. I still dont get it why Guerilla needs to constantly re-confirm this. The game came out amazingly well made, so everything was forgiven.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

So, I can only make a trailer after the game is done and have 100% sure things will not change? They had the idea in their minds and the resources to achieve that idea, why shouldn't they present their idea? If the end result is that or better, they just made a promise and fulfilled it, unlike other promises that totally missed their mark...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

You re all wrong. This is an addition to what was known.

Hunting Season is done...

Arminillo said:
smroadkill15 said:

No biggy.  It's not my fault people take things too personal over the internet.  I even after what I posted while allowing CGI the last word.  So it's pretty obvious that it was no big deal.  But haters are going to hate.  Besides when you've been married for over twenty years, have a child, a full time job, and you're a charity worker, priorities change.  You don't have time to keep up with every facet of gaming news.  You're doing more important life impacting things.  By no means I'm a better person than anyone.  But when someone gets bend up over someone posting a recent article regardless of the age of the info, they need to learn that corn cobs are thrown in the garbage after the corn is eaten, not shoved up their asses.

Last edited by LivingMetal - on 22 December 2017