By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 11th November 2017, Hardware

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
COKTOE said:
Oh geeezus. So that was it wasn't it? The last time the XBO had a chance of taking a week from the PS4. Barring an insane price cut. Or a very slight adjustment. Anyways, nice numbers. Very big. That's why I like the holidays. Vita again curb stomps the Wii-U at about 16-1. Merry Christmas everybody!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

 

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

NEVER TRUST INITIAL VGC NUMBERS DUDE!

Yep. :) It didn't take long did it? I covered my ass pretty good though!



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

 

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

NEVER TRUST INITIAL VGC NUMBERS DUDE!

Yep. :) It didn't take long did it? I covered my ass pretty good though!

Haha, jk 



CrazyGamer2017 said:
There has been a correction and Xbox is number one this week. And even though I'm not an Xbox fan I am glad cause this proves that making more powerful hardware is something people want. Hopefully this should motivate Sony to avoid complacency with the PS5.
though I expect the PS4 to reclaim their number one spot next week (November 18).
As for the Switch, hmm Super Mario Odyssey doesn't seem to be pushing their sales as much as I thought it would. but still the week is not bad for the Switch, it's just that it's huge for both Xbox and PS4.

Winning one week worldwide by less than 100K will hardly be enough to change anything substantial. Besides, Sony offered their own premium machine which gets the job done. One console will always be more powerful.



                                                                                                                                                           

Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.



Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 



Around the Network
quickrick said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 

That was npd. Worldwide, xbox one probably sold more



Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

Every week? This is the very first week of figures on VGC for the Xbox1X. It's a nice start but don't you think it's a little bit too soon to bury the PS4? I think the PS4 will be back in the lead next week, the week after next at the latest.



Pinkie_pie said:
quickrick said:

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 

That was npd. Worldwide, xbox one probably sold more

lmao dude europe, and japan will be in favor of japan in a huge way, really what's wrong with you?



I saw PS4 second and the numbers and was like wow go switch then realised it was XB1. Damnnn that XBX launch what super numbers! Even if it doesn't stick that's an achievement alone



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Pinkie_pie said:
quickrick said:

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 

That was npd. Worldwide, xbox one probably sold more

Pass the drugs 



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'