By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 11th November 2017, Hardware

COKTOE said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NEVER TRUST INITIAL VGC NUMBERS DUDE!

Yep. :) It didn't take long did it? I covered my ass pretty good though!

Haha, jk 

Around the Network

Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 

quickrick said:
Pinkie_pie said:

LMAO you do realize PS4 out sold xbox for the month of November. this is probably the dumbest prediction ever, and already wrong. 

That was npd. Worldwide, xbox one probably sold more

Pinkie_pie said:

Every week? This is the very first week of figures on VGC for the Xbox1X. It's a nice start but don't you think it's a little bit too soon to bury the PS4? I think the PS4 will be back in the lead next week, the week after next at the latest.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
quickrick said:

lmao dude europe, and japan will be in favor of japan in a huge way, really what's wrong with you?

I saw PS4 second and the numbers and was like wow go switch then realised it was XB1. Damnnn that XBX launch what super numbers! Even if it doesn't stick that's an achievement alone

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Pinkie_pie said:
quickrick said:

Pass the drugs 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Pinkie_pie said:
quickrick said:

The fock I just read.

Was this X launch week?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...