By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 11th November 2017, Hardware

This thread is so past tense.

Vizigoth04 said:

Thinking the majority of those increased Xbox sales majorly goes to the culmination of pre-orders of the X. Solid start. No wonder it's so close to PS4 on NPD. Worldwide though the 4 leads this week still. Practically tied though.

According to the predictions thread over at RE, i wouldn't call a 300K gap close. Last edited by Pionner - on 20 December 2017

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Tmfwang said:

No, that was 24th of November.

Which is why I’m wondering why PS4 is sooo damn high, XO I get, given the launch of the X.

right one x is because of launch, but ps4...

because it's PS4, it keep selling higher than what we would expect.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Pionner said:
This thread is so past tense.

Vizigoth04 said:

Thinking the majority of those increased Xbox sales majorly goes to the culmination of pre-orders of the X. Solid start. No wonder it's so close to PS4 on NPD. Worldwide though the 4 leads this week still. Practically tied though.

According to the predictions thread over at RE, i wouldn't call a 300K gap close.

Yeah I'll definitely wait next time to post before numbers adjust. Good job Xbox won your lunch week.

Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

Ding ding ding! I know you said it. You said it multiple times over the course of a couple months. I thought I was the only one to notice and tried to draw attention to it. Like the episode of The Twilight Zone with the monster on the wing of the plane. I have to assume you're trolling, because most things you say seem pretty reasonable. Anyways, here we are again. I'm just gonna let it slide from now on and hope you aren't slipping into an early state of dementia.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 20 December 2017

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PS4 still doing insanely well. December 3 update was 70 million consoles sold. The current numbers are shipped numbers revealed back in September. Hope VGC updates the stuff.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox domination. I said when xbox one x launches, it will outsell ps4 and switch every week until ps5 or nintendos next system comes out.

Ding ding ding! I know you said it. You said it multiple over the course of a couple months. I thought I was the only one to notice and tried to draw attention to it. Like the episode of The Twilight Zone with the monster on the wing of the plane. I have to assume you're trolling, because most things you say seem pretty reasonable. Anyways, here we are again. I'm just gonna let it slide from now on and hope you aren't slipping into an early state of dementia.

Lot of people saw it this time.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Barkley said:
Tmfwang said:
Why is PS4 so high?!

No idea, can't find the Nov 4th numbers for some reason, CoD launched the 3rd so the majority of that boost should have been last week. Don't remember any deals this early either.

I checked, and last year it had a pretty similar boost (809k). So I guess tis the season?

Last edited by Slarvax - on 20 December 2017

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Also, Switch might look a little low, but it's pretty similar to 3DS in its first year. It sold 306k in the 2nd week of November 2011. Lower than expected by me.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Can somebody tell me where does Mexico fall in these charts? RoW or N. America? I've never know in all these years.

I know... my English sucks.

CrowRSchneider said:
Can somebody tell me where does Mexico fall in these charts? RoW or N. America? I've never know in all these years.

I'm quite sure Mexico is counted in the North America numbers.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."