By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim or Xenoblade?

Hello folks i currently have $70 in eShop credit and need help picking a new game, these are my top 2 picks but feel free to suggest other games as well. Thanks!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Skyrim VR!

Get Xenoblade, then you can go fresh into Skyrim VR when you have the money for it ;)

SvennoJ said:
Skyrim VR!

Get Xenoblade, then you can go fresh into Skyrim VR when you have the money for it ;)

I dont have a device to play Skyrim VR though lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Xenoblade i would assume. You can get Skyrim pretty cheap on other consoles

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Well do you prefer a modern open world rpg or a classic style story driven jrpg

Around the Network

Xenoblade 2. Massive imaginative COLORFUL worlds. Great combat and a very well told story. Monolith are the ones that designed the world of BotW.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 without a doubt.Just go buy it and you will realize its the best 60 dollars you have ever spent.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

roadkillers said:
Xenoblade i would assume. You can get Skyrim pretty cheap on other consoles

But i dont have other consoles

Xenoblade 2

SegataSanshiro said:
Xenoblade 2. Massive imaginative COLORFUL worlds. Great combat and a very well told story. Monolith are the ones that designed the world of BotW.

Nope nope nope nope 

I agreed in the first 2 hours of the game but now nahhhhh

OP: Get Xenoblade 2 because it's something you can only get on Switch, plus when it really gets going I think it's the most pure fun you can have on the system.